What's new

DGISPR Press Conference : 29 April 2019

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
DG ISPR is holding his PC:

He just revealed/Confirmed that PAF had shot down 2 IAF jets.

He has stated that he corrected his statement that only one pilot was in custody of Pakistan.
He stated that India claimed PAF F16 was downed. He said that India has good relations with USA, they should demand from the Americans to confirm in writing that Pakistan's F16 is missing.

He said that Pakistan deliberately didn't fired at the Indian installations.
He said India should tell the world who was in the Brigade Head Quarters.

He said the India should tell that how Pakistan foils their Missile strikes plans.
He said Pakistan targeted India's position on the border. India should tell the world how many of its soldiers died in Pakistani strikes. And how many positions of the Indians had to be shifted.

DG ISPR said that India should tell the world, if the arms from the depot targeted by PAF on 27th Feb 2019 are usable!

He said that Pakistan has lot to share, it is just waiting the tensions to decrease.

Last edited:
DG ISPR is holding his PC:

He has stated that he corrected his statement that only one pilot was in custody of Pakistan.
He stated that India claimed PAF F16 was downed. He said that India has good relations with USA, they should demand from the Americans to confirm in writing that Pakistan's F16 is missing.
has he shown any evidence as well? Not of the Mig because that is for all to see but of the other jet?

He said that everyone has seen the wreckage.
Probably he is referring to the other wreckage, Indians claims was an accident.

he said mein ye mahawara urdu mein he bol doun ga english mein koi aur he natlab lay lein gay jo garajte hein woh baraste nahin (barking dog seldom bite) troll level 1000001 [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

She said mein ye mahawara urdu mein he bol doun ga english mein koi aur he natlab lay lein gay jo garajte hein woh baraste nahin (barking dog seldom bite) troll level 1000001 [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

She ??? Kiya howa aap ki bhi Zuban PHISAL Gayi hai ??

He trolled majorly, he just called them dog without saying it lol

Rest are fine.. but I don't believe on the above two..

We shot down 3 excluding heli that day... and we had the Indian pilot of SU30..

In a program with Hamid Mir I think he did say that second pilot died, there is more to the picture than it's revealed

We have evidence only for one and we showed it to the whole world but what about the other jet (or jets in your stated claim).

He said, I will not say this in English coz this will be a bit excessive but let me tell you in Urdu " Jo garjtay hain woh barstay nhi".
Referring to India as ""Barking dogs seldom bite.""

He also had said that Pakistan has lot more to share. Probably the second pilot is one of that to be shared.
I am sure, Pakistan has lots of information, which can really destroyed the narrative build by the Indians.

Back
Top Bottom