What's new

DG ISPR press conference

Iam aghast at your ignorance . One is a convict the other is a certified chor . Now whats childish about keeping a mujrim in a cell?

both under a dubious and shaky judgements, with chors allowed to board planes and PM falling to thelr level by saying i will remove ACs from their rooms

We have to understand, certain things have to be done in the right way, if not, even the real chors get cleaned in laundry machines. Its a humongous task which requires patience: Join the parliament and enough with the street agitation.

Settle down? December will bring the worst for Pakistan and with such a divided society situation can easily return to pre 2014 level only this time establishment wont have allies like to lean back on

There wont be a revolution I agree but chaos is right around the corner

As I say, let us wait and see. Jaldi pata lag jaye gaa. No worries.

Is Pakistan under undeclared martial law? Sometimes DG ISPR is giving statements and sometimes DG ISI.

Where as elected leaders like Imran Khan are being called as terrorists.

Not all but a lot of these foji Jernails are making sure that their dollars don't stop.

Its a vicious cycle.
To counter India, pak army needs resources. Pak economy is weak. Then army tries to gather resources on her own. And then starts corruption. This corruption gives further free hand to corrupt politicians and bereaucracy. Corruption by bureaucracy and politicians makes Pakistans economy evem more weak.
And this cycle continues. So as a first step, correct pakistans politicians and bereaucracy and then correct armies steps.
Tbh the India threat went away as soon as we got nuclear weapons…

کیا سوچ کے یہ لوگ ٹی وی پر آ گئے مجھے ابھی تک سمجھ نہیں آ رہی ۔
کون ہیں یہ لوگ کہاں سے آتے ہیں یہ لوگ یار ۔

بدمعاش اور غنڈے اس چیز کی پرواہ نہیں کرتے کہ لوگ ان کے بارے میں کیا سوچتے اور کہتے ھیں۔

Pakistan and brinkmanship have a long history, don't they? :D
No brinkmanship can save Sri Lanka with ISIS characteristics and that is why Pakistan needs a strong mandate

Current political leadership is burning reserves like crazy and by December we would be flirting with bankruptcy

Future income stream need to be secured. Bajwa owes it to the next crop.

Even if it means NRO2, US bases, selling your sovereignty.

Papa Jones, Askari Bank, Fauji Fertilizers, DHA, Villas in Houston/Florida is a testament to that.

No brinkmanship can save Sri Lanka with ISIS characteristics and that is why Pakistan needs a strong mandate

Current political leadership is burning reserves like crazy and by December we would be flirting with bankruptcy

As I say, let us wait and see. :D

exactly!! from Malir to lyari visit the streets youll find flags of PTI!!!

matlab Nazimabad keh mqm keh area may PTI keh flags hain ab kia jaan lo gey Karachi wallon ki!
Mein Karachi gaya Metroville jo ANP target killers ka garh tha har flat sey PTI jhanda laga howa tha

Wardi mafia thrives on animosity this division in Pakistan
This alone is the biggest reason

both under a dubious and shaky judgements, with chors allowed to board planes and PM falling to thelr level by saying i will remove ACs from their rooms

We have to understand, certain things have to be done in the right way, if not, even the real chors get cleaned in laundry machines. Its a humongous task which requires patience: Join the parliament and enough with the street agitation.

You aint no pragmatist but advocating munafiqat . Care to explain whatwhat's right way to prosecute navaz and zardari duo? Is Supreme court enough for that or only try them in international court of justice ? Iam again aghast at your indifference.

Back
Top Bottom