What's new

DG ISPR press conference

Triggered a raw nerve there, hit them at all the right places.

Gidh key agay 'Alif' laganey sey Gadha bhi ban jata hai, Chalo both are apt.
نہیں بھئی جانور نہیں کہنا اب صاحب کو بہت برا لگا ۔ اب پرندہ بس

I still don't think the people on this thread, or many others for that matter, have truly realized the significance of this press conference and what it means.
Can you elaborate?

نہیں بھئی جانور نہیں کہنا اب صاحب کو بہت برا لگا ۔ اب پرندہ بس

Initially they will be happy with the word 'Raja' added...

1666891601054.png

Nice slogan, but there will be no inqilab. Things will settle down as routine in short order, in the tried and true Pakistani traditions.
Settle down? December will bring the worst for Pakistan and with such a divided society situation can easily return to pre 2014 level only this time establishment wont have allies like to lean back on

There wont be a revolution I agree but chaos is right around the corner

They are fine with changing the colors faster than a Chameleon, like here the money launderers, corrupt looters in PMLN, all the ministers accused of corruption including Shahbaz, Hamza was bought in the govt who were earlier declared corrupts by the Mil. Establishment themselves.

The color of green bucks cannot be resisted.

In the Afghan war too the Mujahideens of yesterday turned into terrorists with orders and bait from US, overnight. Armtwisting with money and perks...a carrot and stick.

So the Mil. Establishment has a history of changing sides, changing colors and taking new stance with a push of the button.

Last edited:
No, they don't need to fear anything. They have calculated (correctly) that Pakistanis won't do anything no matter how many "red lines" are crossed.
That might be true sadly.. I don’t see a lot of people trying to go mainly because they scared of the black vigo.. not because they hate Imran khan.

Back
Top Bottom