What's new

DG ISPR press conference

چور کی داڑھی میں تنکا:

سر بتائیں کون لفافے لیتا ہے اور کون نہیں، سلیم صافی۔

DG ISI face worth watching.
Allah Janta hai mere dil me bhi yehi baat ayi thi. Chor ki Darhi me Tinka. Halankay in to darhi bhi nahi hai.

Army is playing politics, supporting corrupt leaders, Land grabbing , looting Pakistan, all of that is concerning/scary but the scariest Part is that the amount of Pakistani's and their helplessness, many many posters are so sure that no matter what this nation will not fight to take their right, they will keep dying and remain in misery but will never ever revolt against the system which oppresses and kill them.

I remember that when QBJ got promoted as COAS, a very pro N league ex Brig who I know very well was going day and night and criticizing his appointment, and one word which stuck with me and has now come to be true is how much he criticized the lack of grace, authority, and personality. He had much to say about the way QBJ speaks, the way he carries himself, and much more. And even though he did favors to N league, the ex Brig still criticizes the establishment, that I will give credit for.

But seeing the DG ISI speak yesterday, agr koi Captain subah ki stand down main aisay bolay to usay CO tea break tak ulta latka day.

The same was also said for Gen Faiz...by many. Is this something that is now becoming common in the military? I sure hope not, but evidence proves otherwise. From the likes of Tariq Khan et al, to this.
Yaar you pulled a scab. Kahaan Tariq or kahaan yeh Geedar.

Asal me in ko Mraat aur power itni ziyada mil gayi hain k ab ye kisi bhi sorat un ko chor nahi saktay. Free Plot, Free Agriculture Land, Free Trip to America, Uk etc Free Electricity, Retirment k baad dosri Job ki guarantee aur oper say Pakistan ka qanoon in ki zati jageer, nobat yahan tak agayi hai koi in k khilaf bolta bhi hai to ye os ko Ghaib ker dete hain. ab in ka kuch nahi ho sakta. Na ye sudhrain ge aur na siyasatdan sudherne walay hain. Pakistan ka to Allah Hafiz hai.

Last edited:
Man oh man. Mark Milley who is the chairman of the joint chiefs of staff, the highest ranking military officer in the US even now hasn’t criticized trump in public, lately trump had this to say about him lately, “I think he is stupid” lol and here mere serving LT gen’s are straight up critiquing an ex prime minister! Then they are wondering why is the public sentiment turning against them. Sad to see these scenes, never thought I would be witnessing them. The establishment has literally gone bonkers and lost their damn mind.

Following up to my previous comment, why were we not seeing these ores conferences when the opposition at the time was raising the following chants “yeh jo deshatgardi hai iske peechay wardi hai” it really shows the establishment is seriously hurting and has absolutely no clue what they are doing but digging themselves a deeper hole. In my personal opinion even the impending long March could not have achieved what has been achieved by the establishment in doing this recent press conference and in the process shooting themselves in the foot . Also the DG of ISI who was seriously hurt m, wasn’t he the one who was rejected by the ex prime minister during his appt crisis? Lol. WHEN YOU PLAY STUPID GAMES BE PREPARED TO WIN STUPID PRIZES.
Aur inn bharrwoN nay aaj tak Modi kay yaar Nawaj aur Lumber 1 daku Zardari ko public mein aik lufz tak nahi bola, halan kay Zardari nay tu inn ki eent say eent baja di thi...

Bro I was one of those brain washed kids.. grew up in family with a dozens of soldiers( not officers but regular infantry).
Went to minhaj Ul quran wearing army uniforms type uniforms as a 12 year old..
Me and my little brothers cousins used to salute every army vehicle upto my early 20s..
I’m literally sad asf right now that we been living a lie, I wish this shit was a dream. But the evidence is overwhelming.

Right from my adulthood, I never entertained very high expectations from Pakistan Army; but, at the same time, I never imagined that this Army would be led by such a large number of regular traitors, thugs and criminals, like this Mir Bajwa, Nadeem Anjum, Babar Iftikhar, and many others. This is utter shattering of my hopes not only in this Army, but also in this country. Nothing is left to defend. I am sitting on the dead body of Pakistan, to be entombed.

IK and some of his companions are doing all they can do to save this country, but I don't think, they would succeed. Criminal mafias in Army, Judiciary and Politics are too strong.

I remember that when QBJ got promoted as COAS, a very pro N league ex Brig who I know very well was going day and night and criticizing his appointment, and one word which stuck with me and has now come to be true is how much he criticized the lack of grace, authority, and personality. He had much to say about the way QBJ speaks, the way he carries himself, and much more. And even though he did favors to N league, the ex Brig still criticizes the establishment, that I will give credit for.

But seeing the DG ISI speak yesterday, agr koi Captain subah ki stand down main aisay bolay to usay CO tea break tak ulta latka day.

The same was also said for Gen Faiz...by many. Is this something that is now becoming common in the military? I sure hope not, but evidence proves otherwise. From the likes of Tariq Khan et al, to this.
From the likes of Gen Akhtar Abdur Rehman, Gen Hamid Gul to this duffer…

Salaam

Whose 'dirty harry' that even IK has mentioned? Could someone please tell. Thanks.

With regards to the presser I am still trying to understand the purpose of it. Why the ISI Chief had to be there and why couldn't the DGISPR just do it?

There wasn't any specific evidence presented that government couldn't present. If they wanted it to be from the army then the they have an official position held by a general specially meant to talk to the press, why wasn't he enough?

I'm sure there could be a situation where the DGISI would have had to come out and do a presser but surely this didn't feel like it. There wasn't anything said that the DGISPR couldn't say.

Sometimes, criminals operate in gangs, just to have more confidence, when even one thug is adequate.

Army is playing politics, supporting corrupt leaders, Land grabbing , looting Pakistan, all of that is concerning/scary but the scariest Part is that the amount of Pakistani's and their helplessness, many many posters are so sure that no matter what this nation will not fight to take their right, they will keep dying and remain in misery but will never ever revolt against the system which oppresses and kill

Defeated before even getting up. If it was to get food in a wedding hall, these muthafuckaz would all turn into lions.. :lol:

no wonder that the sh*t hit the fan in balochistan and ex-fata/kpk hard in recent times. if these type of people are leading the army (a force meant for violence, lethality etc), who cannot even handle a staged presser, what else can one expect from them.

this is truly heart breaking. what if india attacks today? what will these type of people do? they must be ones who fake illness and get admitted in CMH.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom