What's new

DG ISPR press conference

Im sorry i dont know. I dont get whats wrong with PTI supporters, they believe everything khan tells them like its without any doubt the truth. Oh bhai kuch hosh karo. Khan is a proven liar. If the establishment really wanted to kill arshad shareef i think they could have done it in better and way less quietly.
It's because the narrative the army is trying to spin is so stupid. If PTI wanted to kill someone for political mileage, they had much better, easier and less controversial people to sacrifice. The point about UAE visa is a farce too if anyone knows even a bit how they work.

Shireen Mazari says "Arshad Shareef said 'they' have sent assassins after me' in his last conversation

Niazi traitor is targeting our first and second line of defense. I won’t be surprised, if he is involved in AS murder.

It's because the narrative the army is trying to spin is so stupid. If PTI wanted to kill someone for political mileage, they had much better, easier and less controversial people to sacrifice. The point about UAE visa is a farce too if anyone knows even a bit how they work.
Army dont stand to gain anything from his death either. ppl talking about so calle documentary and Army criticism, i mean lol, Just watch any news channel in Pakistan and see what type of venom these journalists spit against Army and yet everyone is still alive and still barking against state.

Thats the problem. IK can't do shit bcz he himself is corrupt, part of the same system. Army brought him into power, and Army will bring him again in power. Thats it. Look at PTI top leadership everyone is ex PPP or PMLN.

In your haste to blame IK, you have totally missed my point and what is actually happening and why it can be dangerous.

Niazi traitor is targeting our first and second line of defense. I won’t be surprised, if he is involved in AS murder.
Personally i believe he was killed by third foreign party player. Not Pakistani.

lol, do you want me post Gill's pics while he was crying.
I suggest you see fact and proofs, stop believing in some far fetched conspiracy theories.
You love sexual assault don't you? Probably gonna ask @WebMaster to get your IP and contact your local LEA's to put you on a sexually violent list. Generals got choti lulli syndrome so they do this all the time; and you're condoning it?

2 serving Generals came on live TV and burst into a tirade against a political party and you call it a conspiracy?
Konsa nasha krte ho?

Personally i believe he was killed by third foreign party player. Not Pakistani.

Exactly, just think for a minute who’s the biggest beneficiary of his death.
Third parties & Niazi.

They killed 19 people in model town , uska aj thal theenka nhi hoa is bechary k murder ko kal sab bhol jain gay

The real question is why was ik meeting with what he says are ghaddars?

That is the question....rest is just waste of bandwidth

He also publically offered extension to bajwa...

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom