What's new

DG ISPR press conference

Only one political leader has said Fauj more important than him - IK. These duffers who are masquerading as generals need to realize that Pakistan and it’s Fauj are greater than these duffers, rapists, fascists. They didn’t let the people decide their destiny and are despised for it. They stand with SS Najam Sethi, Saath forum, Zardari, Dawar. We stand with IK, Arshad Sharif, Cap Roohullah, our Kernal Sher.

You know IK can fuel a mutiny and have Bajwa out in a second right? He loves Pak and he will never. These supposed mohibay watan are liars and and lovers of DHA and wealth instead. They can no longer issue certificates of patriotism, we do, the Pak public.

Even if IK dont say this we know Army is way more important than him. I challenge IK to call for mutiny, he tried with Gill and got him in return, as per Gill himself, assfucked.

Yeh sure, we know where PTI's media cell stands, i saw it during heli crash.

O bai I am an apolitical Pakistani, you can find my posts criticizing IK's government and governments before him … what people like you and establishment have failed to understand is that people like me don't see IK as some messiah, no we just need him to get rid of these corrupt thug political dynasties and these untouchable military Jarnails, and right now even if the establishment of Pakistan and their installed government are speaking the truth .... I and people like me don't want to believe this truth we only want them gone and any blame that helps this is true enough for us without any proof even if it is the biggest lie on the Earth.

There you have it, now try understanding why.

Thats the problem. IK can't do shit bcz he himself is corrupt, part of the same system. Army brought him into power, and Army will bring him again in power. Thats it. Look at PTI top leadership everyone is ex PPP or PMLN.

It increasingly looks like it is more about establishment and it’s extra constitutional role rather than Imran Khan’s popularity, which is a good thing.

The public is looking at a naked establishment. The DG ISI, DG ISPR came on TV. They tried to get Faisal Vawda to do a clown show.

But they cannot hide the fact that they are knee deep in politics, corruption, regime change operation, slapping FIRs and on Arshad Sharif and forcing him out of UAE.

Bhaijan,

These people and their political minions are patriots are alright. Unfortunately their patriotism is reserved for the place which gives them sustenance i.e. gorastan. This is where their investments lie and this is where their khandaan will end up.

This is why you see baukhlahath - the crazy inexplicable behaviour. They made certain commitment to American political mafia - a commitment that they cannot deliver upon. And mafias get mad when promises that are made are not kept. So mafia agents are running scared. But they will not give without a fight. Assisting them in their tasks are members of civil society - the press barons, adaliya and ngo crowd etc.

What we are seeing is completely predictable. Elites fight to the end to preserve their rights. Question is whether awam will let them get away?

Even if IK dont say this we know Army is way more important than him. I challenge IK to call for mutiny, he tried with Gill and got him in return, as per Gill himself, assfucked.

Nothing like nanga kiye bgair nanga kr dena.

Nadeem Nanga Anjum getting a dose of his own medicine.
This is what assfucked looks like:

1666875054064.png

1666875105383.png

Youthias frustration is extra ordinary. It reminds me of stage drama dialogue
“chalo marasio hasao”.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom