What's new

DG ISPR press conference

lol, do you want me post Gill's pics while he was crying.
I suggest you see fact and proofs, stop believing in some far fetched conspiracy theories.
Suker kro. If your *** could have been f....k in prisión. Using force on weak people under custody. Such shame. reason why arashed left the country. He did not wanted to be humiliated. Loook you guys chased him in other continent n killed him..

Suker kro. If your *** could have been f....k in prisión. Using force on weak people under custody. Such shame. reason why arashed left the country. He did not wanted to be humiliated. Loook you guys chased him in other continent n killed him..
He's accessory to murder too if you ask me.

Any person who's with PDM right now is a bloody murderer.

lol, do you want me post Gill's pics while he was crying.
I suggest you see fact and proofs, stop believing in some far fetched conspiracy theories.
Kia faida hua?

Nawaz and Maryam have done more damning pressers in the past, Imran govt. never did anything against them. That tells who is democratic.

Establishment did it to themselves.

They bring the corrupt, when the heat of accountability is on them. No Pakistani in their right mind believes them.

The establishment is master at deception and knee deep into politics.

Imran Khan is irrelevant. He is an honest person that is why his narrative resonates with the public. If he was corrupt the PDM idiots would have exposed him already.

In your haste to blame IK, you have totally missed my point and what is actually happening and why it can be dangerous.

Did i blame Ik? I got your point and replied.
Exactly, just think for a minute who’s the biggest beneficiary of his death.
Third parties & Niazi.
Arshad had mostly positive views about IK and PTI, so he, from PTI's POV, was their own asset. Doesnt make any sense for PTI or Establishment to kill him.

They are Traitors, Murderers and Criminals. Not an iota of doubt.

1666876199804.png

1666876245957.png

Army dont stand to gain anything from his death either. ppl talking about so calle documentary and Army criticism, i mean lol, Just watch any news channel in Pakistan and see what type of venom these journalists spit against Army and yet everyone is still alive and still barking against state.
We don't have any idea what he was going to reveal in the documentary. Ffs the guy himself mentioned that he was receiving threats from the army. This is like the dead telling you themselves you killed them and yet trying to spin it.

Alive and barking. Imran Riaz was put in the slammer. Countless others were tortured. If army is so docile, why are they filing cases against journalists. Why has every media house been told not to give airtime to these journalists. All these journalists are on record saying they are receiving death threats. Are you naive enough to believe that by actually acting on one of these threats to send a message to all the other journalists, the army doesn't stand to gain?!

Sharif family has a lot of properties in Kenya and thus there is a money laundering network. I think Arshad was after that.

Sharif family has so much property that they close lackey was designated as ambassador in 1997.

Listen to this:

I agree

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom