What's new

DG ISPR press conference

It seems like it especially with Faisal vavda crap now. Believe they offered to lift his van from elections in return for treason against the people. The question is will the people show up on Friday?

Najam sethi and few other journalists if you go to their twitter feed they haven’t posted nothing.
Even Ali mown Nawazish is attempting to push this narrative. What’s driving these people to work against their nations long term interests??
Sethi is the biggest bayghairat ever. Someone who was tortured by Nawaz js now his biggest boot licker

I still don't think the people on this thread, or many others for that matter, have truly realized the significance of this press conference and what it means.
We do

KPK and Punjab government will be pressurized and they will use force against PTI supporters

Imran Khan now is the target but now army is going crazy over its deteriorating image in eyes of young Pakistanis

Investigating officers died mysteriously and witnesses got whacked . Now which civil officer gonna trust the tune of revolution emanating from ------ and put his life at stake?
No revolution but society will unravel as it becomes a low trust society with half the country already as a warzone

lol. PTI is busy cursing them 24/7 and when they reply, you guys get upset.
You mean. اس دہشتگردی کے پیچھے وردی ہے. Is that what you talking about... it was happend under the nose of balwal buto. Lap dog of usa.... in lahor. Right. We not fools like you janab

Seems like Imran Khan days are numbered.
No I don't think so. Look at the nervousness and sweating of DG ISPR and you can see the same nervousness in DG ISPR.
They are feeling so much pressure and anxiety they had to do this press conference. And first time ever the DG ISI had to come on TV. They are not stupid at this sensitive to do something against IK the most popular man of Pakistan.

The thing which worries them the most is they killed arshad sharif right when the long March was about to start. Now it will be difficult to control the angry public in long March.

Almost certain establishment is trying to fix Niazi for good.

As long as there is no dip in his popularity there is nothing they can do

Even if he is disqualified he will win the next elections

this is a rwal posibility depending on how imran khan march goes.
Hamarey opar bomb mardo ab yahi reh gaya hy

lol. PTI is busy cursing them 24/7 and when they reply, you guys get upset.
Only one political leader has said Fauj more important than him - IK. These duffers who are masquerading as generals need to realize that Pakistan and it’s Fauj are greater than these duffers, rapists, fascists. They didn’t let the people decide their destiny and are despised for it. They stand with SS Najam Sethi, Saath forum, Zardari, Dawar. We stand with IK, Arshad Sharif, Cap Roohullah, our Kernal Sher.

You know IK can fuel a mutiny and have Bajwa out in a second right? He loves Pak and he will never. These supposed mohibay watan are liars and and lovers of DHA and wealth instead. They can no longer issue certificates of patriotism, we do, the Pak public.

DG ISI red faced said it all. All their plans has botched and backfired badly. Now they are trying face saving and pressure on them from even inside army is such that they had to come up to public. Time is running out for them and they know it. In these pressure situation these generals usually mess up more since they are not trained to do what they think they are good at.

You mean. اس دہشتگردی کے پیچھے وردی ہے. Is that what you talking about... it was happend under the nose of balwal buto. Lap dog of usa.... in lahor. Right. We not fools like you janab

Look what happened afterwards.

The thing which worries them the most is they killed arshad sharif right when the long March was about to start. Now it will be difficult to control the angry public in long March.
Pta nai kitne naginay qatal kr diye hain. Arshad being the latest one.
Lets see aur kitne qatal krte hain.

Im sorry i dont know. I dont get whats wrong with PTI supporters, they believe everything khan tells them like its without any doubt the truth. Oh bhai kuch hosh karo. Khan is a proven liar. If the establishment really wanted to kill arshad shareef i think they could have done it in better and way less quietly.

O bai I am an apolitical Pakistani, you can find my posts criticizing IK's government and governments before him … what people like you and establishment have failed to understand is that people like me don't see IK as some messiah, no we just need him to get rid of these corrupt thug political dynasties and these untouchable military Jarnails, and right now even if the establishment of Pakistan and their installed government are speaking the truth .... I and people like me don't want to believe this truth we only want them gone and any blame that helps this is true enough for us without any proof even if it is the biggest lie on the Earth.

There you have it, now try understanding why.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom