What's new

DG ISI again met PM Imran Khan - 6th May 2020 .

EXWJ5XNUcAA0WFo

Sequel is on the way.
I don't think the chaps will live to drink the tea this time :coffee:

Apparently, and not reported by Pakistani media, Indian S.C. has declared Gilgit - Baltistan a part of India.

This decision of Indian S.C. provides legitimacy to any Indian attack on Karakorum highway and cut off Pakistan from China......this has always been their original plan.

A war in the North of Pakistan.
This is an alarming situation, Here we don't need SMQ Gulabi Urdu or English. We need strong action plan against India.

Last edited:
This looks way more serious than last week's fake ISI HQ coronavirus stunt.

I am actually a bit concerned if this really is about national security.

12 Indian soldiers just got killed in last 2 days, is that enough for India to try and pull some kind of misadventure?
What fake isi hq stunt?

So, it is for the return of Hazrat Essa..?
Zionists always set the stage...for their agenda n goals...even Christians frm centuries in the past till today they are doing same stuff but now more intelligently hvng two faces one speaks of peace human rights positivity development UN etc etc while they kill human in millions...n we fools belive in peace shit...

So what? A PM will meet with intelligence agencies. Nobody except the people in the room know what's being discussed. It could be the weather or it could be their personal dealings.

India is not going to attack us again. What's the point? India has achieved what it wanted after 70 years and that is annexation of Kashmir. It would be foolish for India to attack Pakistan at this time and get in trouble in these sensitive times.

Some people have very hyperactive imagination. I think PM IK was asking DG ISI about his family and weather, prove me wrong, you can't just like you can't prove they were discussing India or Kashmir lol

The game is set but the game is simple, no party wants a full-fledged war. india wants to continue to distract Pakistan by making LOC hot, so she can settle the hindus in Kashmir and annexed her. on the other hand, Pakistan needs to make sure mujahadeen in Kashmir continue the attacks so, that Hindu settlers feel the heat that if soldiers are not safe how come they gonna secure us? the question is once the indain plan fails what next?

The game is set but the game is simple, no party wants a full-fledged war. india wants to continue to distract Pakistan by making LOC hot, so she can settle the hindus in Kashmir and annexed her. on the other hand, Pakistan needs to make sure mujahadeen in Kashmir continue the attacks so, that Hindu settlers feel the heat that if soldiers are not safe how come they gonna secure us? the question is once the indain plan fails what next?

You have a monster Chai wala next door, These Hindustani's cannot be trusted, Due to this Covid virus we are living in testing times, their economy has been damaged too much, so they may try another misadventure, but once they receive those toys Rafale in large numbers and S400 then the chances will be extremely high.

This looks way more serious than last week's fake ISI HQ coronavirus stunt.

I am actually a bit concerned if this really is about national security.

12 Indian soldiers just got killed in last 2 days, is that enough for India to try and pull some kind of misadventure?
They will not after 27 feb embrassment.. trust me they are supper afraid..look their media. First they used ask their goverment to attack pak..now they just bark

Go ahead. Lets see what storms it invites here.
Have you noticed my signature?

Go ahead. Lets see what storms it invites here.

My understanding is, that the primary reason was the removal of a sacred cow as a spokesperson. Who was found to be leaking Intel to Zardari & Co. from day one.

And just maybe, the respectful Gen. was testing the waters to see how far would IK go to defend his tier one comrades, including Zulfi.

Apparently, and not reported by Pakistani media, Indian S.C. has declared Gilgit - Baltistan a part of India.

This decision of Indian S.C. provides legitimacy to any Indian attack on Karakorum highway and cut off Pakistan from China......this has always been their original plan.

Am I the only one seeing this?

How is this not bigger news?

India just declared Gilgit-Baltistan as part of India? Am I understanding this correctly?

@PanzerKiel Should I let the cat out of the bag?

What info you have ?

This just provides insight into their thinking and planning the next war will be fought in that region and extend all the way to Chitral.

Am I the only one seeing this?

How is this not bigger news?

India just declared Gilgit-Baltistan as part of India? Am I understanding this correctly?

Indeed..........

Declared by Indian S.C. only about a week ago.....completely ignored /overlooked by Pakistani media.

What info you have ?

This just provides insight into their thinking and planning the next war will be fought in that region and extend all the way to Chitral.

Exactly....

We need to be aware of this.....wars need legitimacy and this verdict provides that.

Have you noticed my signature?

My understanding is, that the primary reason was the removal of a sacred cow as a spokesperson. Who was found to be leaking Intel to Zardari & Co. from day one.

And just maybe, the respectful Gen. was testing the waters to see how far would IK go to defend his tier one comrades, including Zulfi.
it was a blunder to bring that cow in the first place
besides ik is a fool
seems like army is taking back space from him
asim bajwa is example

Back
Top Bottom