What's new

DG ISI again met PM Imran Khan - 6th May 2020 .

Pakistan Ka Beta

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
PMO Tweet

While PM also warned world about Fake drama of India in coming days

EXVV3RTUYAI4_MY.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This looks way more serious than last week's fake ISI HQ coronavirus stunt.

I am actually a bit concerned if this really is about national security.

12 Indian soldiers just got killed in last 2 days, is that enough for India to try and pull some kind of misadventure?

This looks way more serious than last week's fake ISI HQ coronavirus stunt.

I am actually a bit concerned if this really is about national security.

12 Indian soldiers just got killed in last 2 days, is that enough for India to try and pull some kind of misadventure?
In Simple words Yes , Indians are thinking of trying something but before that as u said 12 died or injured already and even Bomb blast/attack and then back to Feb 2019 .

I hope the trillion $ rss nazis finally grow a pair and attack us instead of finding blonde crutches. Don't they get tired of their constant whining and sob stories? I mean look at the resources and man power at their disposal?

I hope the trillion $ rss nazis finally grow a pair and attack us instead of finding blonde crutches. Don't they get tired of their constant whining and sob stories? I mean look at the resources and man power at their disposal?

Indian can never prove an attack on Pakistan. Be it surgical strikes or Balakot. Everything Indian has ever claimed is forcefully refuted by ISPR

Therefore Pakistan is not bothered as Indian claims have no legs to stand against it.

In next 2 months world is gona be in shit like situation...while india will attack on pakistan...while on temple mount red heifer may br scraficed r third temple may start in cming mnths aftr the war

So, it is for the return of Hazrat Essa..?

Indian can never prove an attack on Pakistan. Be it surgical strikes or Balakot. Everything Indian has ever claimed is forcefully refuted by ISPR

Therefore Pakistan is not bothered as Indian claims have no legs to stand against it.

Right after we struck 6 military targets inside India and downed two of their jets, sharma and Varma on social media were foaming at their mouths that India will strike back - - - - - - - and we all see how it unfolded.

Your was an imaginery militant target and our was military ones. Seems like it's the skinny lil Pakistan who keeps on raising the bar for a 7 times bigger foe.

Last edited:
They are not discussing Corona. Something big and serious is being discussed most likely related to Kashmir
That is for sure.
This is not carona related. That is kashmir related. The intelligence is informing the government of Indian designs.
The media is not covering the situation. And the people don't know that situation is tense.
Even in this time of carona Indians are using their old tactics of blaming their problems on Pakistan.
This is the time where it can't be checked. Nobody would be interested as everyone is busy in their own affairs.
All their efforts of designating Pakistan as a terrorist nation goes down the drain. The recent Arab countries spat also rattled them. It seems the Indian Muslims now have someone legitimate to complain to.
And they are emboldened.
And at that kahamiri fight going on with the same vigor.
They are like a blind bull trying to find a way out of this mess.

It has been reported in many circles esp on social media that during May-September 2020 LOC will be V Hot or even worse , we may see Indian drama like Feb 2019 fake Pulwama attack .Indian Media/Indians are creating an environment for it .
You are right. Indian media is starting to prepare the stage for it.

Back
Top Bottom