What's new

DF-41 is back on the road!!

PAC-3> DF-16 SRBM.

Anti-radiation YJ-91 > PAC-3 :lol:

JH-7A_YJ-91.jpg

142550qfmm4msuu7j97z9j.jpg

:woot:

The best DF-41 photo till now!

Finally we can see this beast in all its majesty!

:china:

it's empty you can tell by looking those wheels..

Oh yes, according to your empty skull, China is wasting money on making only the TELs and not the missiles?

Ah, in the case you don't know, these kind of TEL (like russian's) have inflatable tyres system.

Sorry, find something else to deny DF-41.

i just say that truck has no missile. relax..

here, topol-m with loaded missile. see the difference? :lol:

ytuytw.jpg

It could be the DF-31B or the DF-35。:azn:

i just say that truck has no missile. relax..

here, topol-m with loaded missile. see the difference? :lol:

ytuytw.jpg

Ok, sorry.:tongue:

maybe the tyres pressure control system inflates the wheels when traveling on highways.

I think tyres' pressure depends on the kind of terrain on which the TEL is.

however, the DF-41 is no longer a prototype, it's fully operative. So the canister is certainly not empty.

That canister looks about same size (16 meters) if compared to DF-31 series.
v1zLuWc.jpg

NlIGenn.jpg

PLA was never a too happy about the mobility of that trailer TEL for DF-31 and it seems they finally got more mobile TEL to haul DF-31 series missiles around.

That canister looks about same size (16 meters) if compared to DF-31 series.
v1zLuWc.jpg

NlIGenn.jpg

PLA was never a too happy about the mobility of that trailer TEL for DF-31 and it seems they finally got more mobile TEL to haul DF-31 series missiles around.

404_0174113a_3ca0_5feb_8e81_8575b0c710bd_1.jpg

121207094224373841.jpg

No way, DF-41 is at least 3-4 m longer than DF-31A.

Look carefully at the two pics above, and remember that DF-41 wheels are larger (at least 1.5 m in diameter).

DF-41 TEL early pics were of 2007, if it was designed for DF-31A then why in 2009 National Parade DF-31A was still in truck-trailer configuration just like in 1999?

Does China need more than 14 years to develop a all-terrain TEL? It would be ridiculous!

And where does PLA say that it's not satisfied with that configuration?

DF-41 is superior and more advanced than DF-31A, it doesn't make sense to develop something new for something that is already old.

That pic from 2007 shows a vehicle what is much larger than the one in this new pic you posted, and the missile canister itself is gigantic in comparison. In this new pic missile canister does not reach over the TEL cabin and the diameter of the canister is clearly a lot smaller.

That pic from 2007 shows a vehicle what is much larger than the one in this new pic you posted, and the missile canister itself is gigantic in comparison. In this new pic missile canister does not reach over the TEL cabin and the diameter of the canister is clearly a lot smaller.

How can you say the canister doesn't reach over the cabin if the photo is taken from this angle?

Look at this 2007 pic:
29_120822091051_3.jpg

Does the canister reach the cabin?? simply you can't see it if the pics are taken from this angle!

Look also at these pics of Topol-M taken at similar angle:

11071101382dc735cc84c53c3a.jpg

12894994.jpg

U6794P27T1D667760F3DT20110929164246.jpg

can you say the same thing of these now?!

And the canister of the new DF-41 pic is A LOT SMALLER than in 2007 ?!?! your sense of proportions is not much developed :lol:

But...Ok, I am going to make you happy by saying: Yes, it's DF-31 on a new TEL! you're totally right!

Nice to see that you agree with me.

It's claimed that DF-41 has a range more than 12.000km (with full payload) and neither Topol or Topol-M have such range. We are talking about missile in totally different class here... something like the 87.000+ kg LGM-118 Peacekeeper, and "small" 16-wheel TEL is not going to haul monster missile like that around.

Nice to see that you agree with me.

It's claimed that DF-41 has a range more than 12.000km (with full payload) and neither Topol or Topol-M have such range. We are talking about missile in totally different class here... something like the 87.000+ kg LGM-118 Peacekeeper, and "small" 16-wheel TEL is not going to haul monster missile like that around.

Yes, I totally agree with you! :-)lol::lol::lol:)

Back
Top Bottom