What's new

DF-41 is back on the road!!

To shoot down an ICMB you need to have an operational ABM system, not just conducticting some dubious "tests". There are only two countries that have operational ABM systems - US and Russia. Therefore Chinese capability to shoot down advanced ICBM in real life is currently zero.

Nah, your ABM system is just some obsolete Cold War junk, impractical and suicidal.

It is the terminal-phase interception with a detonated nuclear warhead, you will kill yourself before by committing with such stupid action.

You can deploy those junks, yet still call it functional. :coffee:

BTW, our 2007 ABM capability was already far beyond your current capability, we shot down a weather satellite with an altitude of 865km, while a typical ICBM should be flying between 1000-1500km at the midcourse phase.

Following the Chinese ASAT test in 2007, it was reported that the Russians were re-considering their whole ABM and ASAT programmes, and one or two new projects are believed to have been started in late 2007 or early 2008.

ABM-4 (Russian Federation) - Jane's Strategic Weapon Systems

Nah, your ABM system is just some obsolete Cold War junk, impractical and suicidal.

It is the terminal-phase interception with a detonated nuclear warhead, you will kill yourself before by committing with such stupid action.

You can deploy those junks, yet still call it functional. :coffee:

BTW, our 2007 ABM capability was already far beyond your current capability, we shot down a weather satellite with an altitude of 865km, while a typical ICBM should be flying between 1000-1500km at the midcourse phase.

Following the Chinese ASAT test in 2007, it was reported that the Russians were re-considering their whole ABM and ASAT programmes, and one or two new projects are believed to have been started in late 2007 or early 2008.

ABM-4 (Russian Federation) - Jane's Strategic Weapon Systems

:lol: Whatever it is, its the only (besides American) operational ABM system with capability to shoot down ICBM.
BTW your ABM capabilities is not even close to our 40 years old capabilities. You still never managed to shoot down a real ICBM in any single test, all your "midcourse interception" tests were against medium range ballistic missiles, that are easily shot down by operational S-400.
So current Chinese ABM capabilities:
- against ICBM - no operational systems, not even tests.
- against medium range ballistic missiles - only tests, not operational.

chinese tests were indeed against icbm, but it's no where near operational yet. the US is in this game longer than china and is still failing even with tracking beacon installed, so i doubt china is any better.
the best system in operation against short and mid-range missiles right now is s-400 before that was s-300v. if anyone can get first fully working midcourse defense system that country would be russia. :D

010713d6570c004.jpg

:lol: Whatever it is, its the only (besides American) operational ABM system with capability to shoot down ICBM.
BTW your ABM capabilities is not even close to our 40 years old capabilities. You still never managed to shoot down a real ICBM in any single test, all your "midcourse interception" tests were against medium range ballistic missiles, that are easily shot down by operational S-400.
So current Chinese ABM capabilities:
- against ICBM - no operational systems, not even tests.
- against medium range ballistic missiles - only tests, not operational.

S-400 can only touch 30km, it is far away to intercept a medium ballistic missile at its midcourse phase which is of more than 200km.

Now you are talking more gibberish, it is a waste of time to discuss with you. :coffee:

chinese tests were indeed against icbm, but it's no where near operational yet. the US is in this game longer than china and is still failing even with tracking beacon installed, so i doubt china is any better.
the best system in operation against short and mid-range missiles right now is s-400 before that was s-300v. if anyone can get first fully working midcourse defense system that country would be russia. :D

010713d6570c004.jpg

We shot down a satellite at 865km in 2007, this altitude is already very close to the altitude of an ICBM.

And Dong Neng-2 is even working to shoot down the GEO satellites.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dong_Neng-2

010713d6570c004.jpg

Russia has had no experience or history in developments of midcourse interception and the S-400 is far from any midcourse interceptor. Currently their form of "defense against ballistic missiles" is the threat of a massive counterattack.

Russia has had no experience or history in developments of midcourse interception and the S-400 is far from any midcourse interceptor. Currently their form of "defense against ballistic missiles" is the threat of a massive counterattack.

Precisely, I heard Russia is going to buy China ABM KSAT-1. :lol:

Russian has not even conducted a single ABM mid-course interception. They are no where china abilities.

Precisely, I heard Russia is going to buy China ABM KSAT-1. :lol:

Russian has not even conducted a single ABM mid-course interception. They are no where china abilities.

really....:rofl::taz:

20130208123856753.jpg

The canister is not visible, but the chassis is clearly 16x16
Where's the world shattering DF-41? I don't see it? :woot: Yeah! The darn chassis is back on the road, not the fake DF-41 which is in the museum or being used as a metal tunnel in the children's play area! :P

S-400 can only touch 30km, it is far away to intercept a medium ballistic missile at its midcourse phase which is of more than 200km.

Now you are talking more gibberish, it is a waste of time to discuss with you. :coffee:

S-400 shoots down ballistic missile in terminal phase, it doesnt need to "midcourse incertept" anything. And S-400 can hit targets at altitude up to 185km. Please stop polluting military threads with your rubbish, you actually dont have any clue about weapon technology.

We shot down a satellite at 865km in 2007, this altitude is already very close to the altitude of an ICBM.

No one cares about that. Shoot down actual ICBM then we talk.
And here is a bit education for you. Russia performed first ASAT test in 1968. 40 years ago.
List of Kosmos satellites (251

S-400 shoots down ballistic missile in terminal phase, it doesnt need to "midcourse incertept" anything. And S-400 can hit targets at altitude up to 185km. Please stop polluting military threads with your rubbish, you actually dont have any clue about weapon technology.

No one cares about that. Shoot down actual ICBM then we talk.
And here is a bit education for you. Russia performed first ASAT test in 1968. 40 years ago.
List of Kosmos satellites (251

Since S-400 has a flight ceiling of 185km and it is more reliable to shoot down the ballistic missile.

My friend, these statements are far more dubious. :coffee:

Where's the world shattering DF-41? I don't see it? :woot: Yeah! The darn chassis is back on the road, not the fake DF-41 which is in the museum or being used as a metal tunnel in the children's play area! :P

Kid, when India can get a working ICBM (Agni V is an IRBM) over 10,000km then you can trash talk China. Until then, go play with Pakistan and leave the big boys alone.

Kid, when India can get a working ICBM (Agni V is an IRBM) over 10,000km then you can trash talk China. Until then, go play with Pakistan and leave the big boys alone.

I agree.

In the current state of affairs, India is good enough only to beat the hell out of Pakistan, we are a long way off compared to the P5.

i might have to take it back regarding superior russian SAM. meteorite hits russia today and their missiles didn't do **** to stop it from bang bang a bunch of people. imagine that was a nuke warhead..

i might have to take it back regarding superior russian SAM. meteorite hits russia today and their missiles didn't do **** to stop it from bang bang a bunch of people. imagine that was a nuke warhead..

did you know how to shoot down something like 40 times faster than speed of sound ?

Back
Top Bottom