What's new

Developments and Turkish operations in Libya

None of them will fire a bullet on a NATO member.

Many Turkish soldiers died in Idlib battle in February this year. Contrary to your opinion, Yes, they do fire bullet on Turkish soldiers.

There is only one way to see who is right. Turkey must take Siirte. NATO backs Turkey right now.

GNA can't take Sirte and the US won't want to see Turkey Russia war for Sirte.

Many Turkish soldiers died in Idlib battle in February this year. Contrary to your opinion, Yes, they do fire bullet on Turkish soldiers.

Cant wait to see sirte fall so a troll like you can eat his words.

I think we postponed Sirte operation because we won't start a war in Idlib. This a smart move from us, now Russia want a ceasefire in Libya like what we were calling years ago in Syria. So now the situation is Idlib = Sirte. We can control Sirte but Russia need more power and efforts to control Idlib with taking into consideration that will end up making massacres. Nice chess move from Turkey.

I think we postponed Sirte operation because we won't start a war in Idlib. This a smart move from us, now Russia want a ceasefire in Libya like what we were calling years ago in Syria. So the situation is now Idlib = Sirte. We can control Sirte but Russia need more power and efforts to control Idlib with taking into consideration that will end up making massacres. Nice chess move from Turkey.

They been bombing what's left of Idlib. Even if they don't do ground offensive in what's left of Idlib it is their way of bully. Also, Sirte is more important than Idlib. Controlling Sirte means controlling Libya's oil crescent. What's left of Idlib has nothing.

French Macron attacks Turkey, I told you Turkey should forget about Nato and start preparing for a military embargo, but don't worry, Erdogan has chosen the side that's going to win eventually trust me I know the future, the Europeans and Arab dictators are going to lose the ME, Turkey has enough knowledge now

Last edited:
French Macron attacks Turkey, I told you Turkey should forget about Nato and start preparing for a military embargo, but don't worry, Erdogan has chosen the side that's going to win eventually trust me I know the future, the Europeans and Arab dictators are going to lose the ME, Turkey has enough knowledge now

images - 2020-06-13T181448.299.jpeg

Not gonna happen. GNA can't take Sirte. And Turkey ain't going to war with Egypt, Greece, the US, Germany, Italy, France, UAE, Kuwait, Bahrain, Algeria, Russia over Sirte. Turkey may reject the ceasefire, but Turkey alone cannot beat all these countries in war.

I will be the first to tag you once Sirte is taken.
D30D0A5A-D77A-4068-B989-88B1B0F54E10.jpeg

Who fired the bullets? And why US wont Russia confrontation with Turkey? Because US want Turkey best friend with Russia.

France is evil but they have Dassault Systems, they will probably suspend any cooperation with Turkey on military projects like TF X and TF 100 ... they are superior in technology over Turkey lets admit that, but as long as the majority of Arab people hate France, Turkey could use that, also France's social fiber is so weak, it can easily be disrupted if say the Muslims of France uprise against their gvt , so Turkey must make France's attack on it look like an Attack on islam, that way france will be shooting itself in the foot

Back
Top Bottom