What's new

Developments and Turkish operations in Libya

EaVEXcLX0AA6Fjv

Latest status map in Libya

Footage for the History book, shows Syrian Assadists backing Hafter and shanting in the middle of Benghazi, the two camps are beginning to form, Arab dictatorships uniting against the muslims, never forget that UAE's MBZ is an ally of Bashar, I mean somebody should tell him he will hang for this when the clouds of war settle down.

This is the Turkish Naval Forces, navy of the republic keeping up to its pace to return back to its old days as the force gets cleaned from FETO terrorists. This is another example of its faithful personnel sacrificing not only from his family but from his grieves too for one goal only: accomplishing the mission and not leaving his fellow sailors behind. God speed Cdr. Çelebi, may his father rest in peace. He is the commanding officer of TCG Yarbay Kudret Güngör. Our auxiliary vessel deployed in region.

@cabatli_53 bro I also suggest changing the title of the thread, attracts much attention. You may make it "Operation Peace Storm News & Updates", if you wish to do so.

Last edited:
This is the Turkish Naval Forces, navy of the republic keeping up to its pace to return back to its old days as the force gets cleaned from FETO terrorists. This is another example of its faithful personnel sacrificing not only from his family but from his grieves too for one goal only: accomplishing the mission and not leaving his fellow sailors behind. God speed Cdr. Çelebi, may his father rest in peace. He is the commanding officer of TCG Yarbay Kudret Güngör. Our auxiliary vessel deployed near Libya to support four Turkish frigates in the region.

@cabatli_53 bro I also suggest changing the title of the thread, attracts much attention. You may make it "Operation Peace Storm News & Updates", if you wish to do so.
I am not sure that serves any purpose. Peace storm, volcano rage I don’t see the necessity of changing the title because it’s about all that goes on in Libyan civilwar

I am not sure that serves any purpose. Peace storm, volcano rage I don’t see the necessity of changing the title because it’s about all that goes on in Libyan civilwar

Explaining why kinda defeats the purpose, but I see your point.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom