What's new

Developments and Turkish operations in Libya

Lol, he calls a few boats -literally boats- as "navy" ? :)
If i am not mistaken GNA has already signed a deal with Turkey to protect maritime borders.
Haftar attempts anything to save his chair, he hopes Greece would jump in just to encounter Turkey, but they are far smarter than Haftar to not fall in something such.
His next adress would be again Sisi to deploy Egyptian navy in Libyan waters.

If i am not mistaken GNA has already signed a deal with Turkey to protect maritime borders.
Haftar attempts anything to save his chair, he hopes Greece would jump in just to encounter Turkey, but they are far smarter than Haftar to not fall in something such.
That is also what I recall. They have a few littoral patrol boats just to scare of fishing boats or smugglers.

But given Libyas situation and past I’d expect only Tripoli to Sirte area would have patrol boats. Like as if the navy would be located in western Libya

Egyptian navy getting more FREMM frigates. I wouldn't be surprised if Egypt's Oliver Perry and Knox frigates are handed down to Eastern Libyan navy.

Probably too far from drones at Mitiga. Also the skies over Sirte is roaming with MiG-29SE fighter jets UAE bought from former Warsaw Pact. Unless Turkey uses F-16 to fight over Sirte, drones are sitting ducks to fighter jets.

I wonder would you still be around when we remove Haftar from power a couple of months later from now on? :disagree:

Not gonna happen. GNA can't take Sirte. And Turkey ain't going to war with Egypt, Greece, the US, Germany, Italy, France, UAE, Kuwait, Bahrain, Algeria, Russia over Sirte. Turkey may reject the ceasefire, but Turkey alone cannot beat all these countries in war.

Not gonna happen. GNA can't take Sirte. And Turkey ain't going to war with Egypt, Greece, the US, Germany, Italy, France, UAE, Kuwait, Bahrain, Algeria, Russia over Sirte. Turkey may reject the ceasefire, but Turkey alone cannot beat all these countries in war.

why would turkey need to go to war with any of those states? I swear sometimes you write the dumbest things..

why would turkey need to go to war with any of those states? I swear sometimes you write the dumbest things..

Either directly or indirectly including sanctions. These countries don't want to see war in Libya. So if Erdogan goes after Sirte then bam sanctions.

None of them will fire a bullet on a NATO member.

Either directly or indirectly including sanctions. These countries don't want to see war in Libya. So if Erdogan goes after Sirte then bam sanctions.

There is only one way to see who is right. Turkey must take Siirte. NATO backs Turkey right now.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom