What's new

Developments and Turkish operations in Libya

Looks like we could be seeing Russia and UAE deploying S-400 and Patriot PAC-3 to Sirte to deter F-16.

S-400 side by side with Patriots PAC3??? And you believe this?

Austin Powers:12431696 said:
US want balance of power. That's why US wants see see Sirte under Russian control instead of Turkish control.

Told the Americans to you. Who balance the Superpower?

US need Russia to balance of power against Turkey and China. Of course the US needs Russia in Syria and Libya.

Russia needs US to balance Turkey? Not to mention that China and Russia are natural allies to balance US.

Dude, are serious? No kidding, are you okay?

Last edited:
They been bombing what's left of Idlib. Even if they don't do ground offensive in what's left of Idlib it is their way of bully. Also, Sirte is more important than Idlib. Controlling Sirte means controlling Libya's oil crescent. What's left of Idlib has nothing.
Idlib is nothing at all , but people of Idlib are something who we should care about them. Turkey isn't responsible of what will happen to Idlib if Russia attack it, EU-US even Trudeau (Justin Bieber) should take responsibility of what will happen and also they should take actions against Russia - Asaad. This what we care about in Turkey , we know there's no oil in Idlib

Looks like we could be seeing Russia and UAE deploying S-400 and Patriot PAC-3 to Sirte to deter F-16.

US want balance of power. That's why US wants see see Sirte under Russian control instead of Turkish control.
Pantsir is medium range SAM. S-400 and Patriot PAC-3 are long range SAM. Of course, if Erdogan attacks Sirte then they deploy long range SAM to Libya.

Okay than, you thing US and Russia will deploy long range SAM to counter. Thanks.

Dear Lord, the world fears Turkey more than I thought. Erdogan is the new Atilla the Hun.

Okay than, you thing US and Russia will deploy long range SAM to counter. Thanks.

I mean Russia and UAE. Russia has S-400. UAE has Patriot PAC-3.

Dear Lord, the world fears Turkey more than I thought. Erdogan is the new Atilla the Hun.

Hungary is Hun. Hun converted to Christianity. Mongol converted to Buddhism. Turkic converted to Islam. The 3 brothers now follow different religions. Before they were all shamanism.

US need Russia to balance of power against Turkey and China. Of course the US needs Russia in Syria and Libya.

that makes no sense at all.. lol. Jeffries has specifically cited Libya as an example of where Turkey and the US agree. not to mention the state dept has repeatedly said they don't want a russian presence on NATO southern flank. and what does china have to do with Libya? do you just randomly type whatever nonsense that comes to mind?

Probably to join Operation Barkhane but who knows...

According to French sources,the tanker actually supported Rafale equipped with Reco NG pods.... The French armed forces staff confirmed flights of French aircrafts, without specifying the type of mission carried out and the number of aircrafts engaged. They insist flights took place in "international airspace" and at no time "over Libyan territory".

Russia is basically saying. If you want Sirte and Saraqib then you can fight for them. Now the ball is in Turkey's court.

that makes no sense at all.. lol. Jeffries has specifically cited Libya as an example of where Turkey and the US agree. not to mention the state dept has repeatedly said they don't want a russian presence on NATO southern flank. and what does china have to do with Libya? do you just randomly type whatever nonsense that comes to mind?

Actions speaks louder than words. Russia is Christian. Turkey is Muslim. Deep down Deep state prefers Russia over Turkey. That's why US does nothing when Russia set up shop in Syria and Libya after Arab Spring revolution.

Hungary is Hun. Hun converted to Christianity. Mongol converted to Buddhism. Turkic converted to Islam. The 3 brothers now follow different religions. Before they were all shamanism.

Wwoww You are an expert on everything. really impressive.:sarcastic:. I would send the S-400 to Libya if I was Erdogan according to your logic.

Last edited:
Russia is basically saying. If you want Sirte and Saraqib then you can fight for them. Now the ball is in Turkey's court.

Actions speaks louder than words. Russia is Christian. Turkey is Muslim. Deep down Deep state prefers Russia over Turkey. That's why US does nothing when Russia set up shop in Syria and Libya after Arab Spring revolution.
This is not religious conflict among different countries, every country is only interested to get futuristic benefits & influence over rich resources land.

Which conflicts we can see around the world, is well explaind by Warren Buffet in an interview on an US Magazine years ago.

By the way, nothing what Austen Powers explained here, makes any sense for me. Expect one thing.

If UAE forced to continue his pressure on Turkey, I will see next to Qatar, turkish troops and equipments in Yemen.

Austin Powers think, US/NATO wants Russian presence on our East and South-East flank. Sweet.

Your simple thoughts remind me more than a Russian, rather than a Chinese. Its not a fight between religions, even you want to or look like them.

Austin Powers think, US/NATO wants Russian presence on our East and South-East flank. Sweet
But why do they let France to mess everything up only to let Russia have an another base in the Mediterranean a.k.a NATO's southern flank?

Back
Top Bottom