What's new

Developments and Turkish operations in Libya

Tripoli airport took a week at least, even it was smaller compared to Sirte, following tripoli airport, Bani walid-Tarhuna was taken within a few days.

Thank you for posting facts. Some people here are plain stupid. These dipshits are believing that a real-life civil war is just like an online video game where you redeploy troops, load your gun or conquer entire nations by pushing some buttons on your joystick. Even after witnessing and analyzing the Syrian civil war for years people are still unable to make a reasonable assessment of war events. They literally just saw how the war in Libya developed; we liberated the entire Western half of the country in just a few days, yet, these idiots are incapable of making a proper analysis.

I mean, the GNA is making preparations for two days and they start asking why we stopped the operation. WT☆?!

Sirte / Jufra is more difficult to capture than Tripoli. Like a lot more.
Lol, Tripoli was much harder, it was a city war and LNA has long settled in the area. Sirte-Jufra is more like a field war on the wider area. GNA had advantage of logistics in Tripoli, now both sides are on equal terms in logistics ,however, LNA is demoralized and already messed up.

If sirte -jufra is harder then why Haftar is whining for a ceasefire? Sirte -jufra are small towns and lightly populated, he didnt ask for a ceasefire in Tarhuna-Tripoli where civilians are the most affected, now he obviously asks for a ceasefire to save his ruined image ,not for civilians or because he really concerns for Libya.

Actually, he even doesn't have guts or pride to ask for a ceasefire he rather appoints to his masters and begs them to enforce a ceasefire.

PS: Same was told for Tripoli airport and Tarhuna-Bani Walid. Especially again LNA fans were going like:
" Oh, Wattiya was easy man it was LNA's weak point they didnt really settle in there, see you cant get your feet on Tripoli airport and you cant capture LNA camps in the south Tripoli ,yet you imagine about Tarhuna."

And, Rebuplic of Turkey presents:
How I Met Your Brother?

There are rumours that Haftar forces and Wagner has started ,once again their mighty and traditional "strategic withdrawal" to the east.
Their only concern is the Oil not Libyan people, or stability of Libya, they will now hold on the Ajdabiya where Oil pipes and road to the Oil fields are connected to. Soon they will abandon Jufra and start their operations from Benghazi concentrating on Ajdabiyya.

Lol, Tripoli was much harder, it was a city war and LNA has long settled in the area. Sirte-Jufra is more like a field war on the wider area. GNA had advantage of logistics in Tripoli, now both sides are on equal terms in logistics ,however, LNA is demoralized and already messed up.

If sirte -jufra is harder then why Haftar is whining for a ceasefire? Sirte -jufra are small towns and lightly populated, he didnt ask for a ceasefire in Tarhuna-Tripoli where civilians are the most affected, now he obviously asks for a ceasefire to save his ruined image ,not for civilians or because he really concerns for Libya.

Actually, he even doesn't have guts or pride to ask for a ceasefire he rather appoints to his masters and begs them to enforce a ceasefire.

PS: Same was told for Tripoli airport and Tarhuna-Bani Walid. Especially again LNA fans were going like:
" Oh, Wattiya was easy man it was LNA's weak point they didnt really settle in there, see you cant get your feet on Tripoli airport and you cant capture LNA camps in the south Tripoli ,yet you imagine about Tarhuna."

And, Rebuplic of Turkey presents:
How I Met Your Brother?

There are rumours that Haftar forces and Wagner has started ,once again their mighty and traditional "strategic withdrawal" to the east.
Their only concern is the Oil not Libyan people, or stability of Libya, they will now hold on the Ajdabiya where Oil pipes and road to the Oil fields are connected to. Soon they will abandon Jufra and start their operations from Benghazi concentrating on Ajdabiyya.
Once Sirte/Jufra is taken then @Austin Powers will disappear for a few days, reappearing later to claim Sirte was easy, but you can not take Benghazi.

We got used to such trolls. Such parasites will always exist.
I normally just come here to read about the latest updates, I won't even login.
So it's very annoying to see @Austin Powers polluting the thread with useless garbage.
I believe this guy was previously posting under@superboy before that ID was banned.

Some people just never learn.

Back
Top Bottom