What's new

Developments and Turkish operations in Libya

Why it looks like the operation postponed ? It seems Sirte very important city for (Russia,Egypt and France) why we are letting this city under the control of haftar ?

What's with all these MiG-29 flying around Sirte? There's no smokey engine so they seem to be Egyptian MiG-29M/M2 which are powered by RD-33MK which don't produce any smoke considering Gaddafi era Libya never had any MiG-29.

Share it 10 more times so we reach the level of enlightenment of the Rick the Flair and we may answer you if they are Algerian, Azerbaijani, Bangladeshi, Belarusian, Bulgarian, Cuban, Eritrean, Indian, Iranian, Kazakh, Myanmarian, North Korean, Peruvian, Polish, Russian, Serbian, Slovakian, Sudani, Syrian, Turkmen, Ukrainian, US, Uzbek or Yemeni.

On the serious side I think you have to find a job. I understand some of your posts but the level you reached was unimaginable till today. I am not sure if this is a strange form of autism or you really don't have a life outside of this forum but this is not normal. Find a job, in the perfect scenario also find a girlfriend or a boyfriend (I don't know what is your taste) and I hope you will get better.

GNA is retreating, and TB2 isn't helping as it did in Syria, that's why GNA should operate KORKUT system or Hisar A, let's bring them Russians down

Libyan Army #GNA (Turkey's ally) has declared control of the line that connects the south#Libya(Sahara), western cities via Ash-Shuweiraf. This supply line was used by #LNA during the war with #Tripoli to transport fuel, mercenaries and weapons. Source
@readandrisely
EaNV1tNX0AEAn7G.jpeg

Libyan Army #GNA (Turkey's ally) has declared control of the line that connects the south#Libya(Sahara), western cities via Ash-Shuweiraf. This supply line was used by #LNA during the war with #Tripoli to transport fuel, mercenaries and weapons. Source
@readandrisely

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom