What's new

Developments and Turkish operations in Libya

I don't know who this phucker is, but he's blocked me on Twitter :-)
Haha! It's Yusuf Akbaba! He says Wagner are evacuating from Bani Walid airport with an Antonov. The part with the mass withdraw of Wagner forces to Bani Walid is true and no drone strikes were reported against the convoys. In one of the convoy there is also Russian Pantsir (Kamaz not Man). Everything points at possible Turkish-Russian deal over the evacuation of the Russians from Tripoli but I am not sure about that Antonov part.

I don't know who this phucker is, but he's blocked me on Twitter :-)
Once he meant something like Turkey can't fight the US or something like that I stopped following. I don't care if people disagree with that as well.

This is the third. A chineese uav and Russians pantsir or israelis air defence system can not work within an IFF network. This is the result of using many countries weapons together with different countries soilders. Also adding our EW capabilities they can hit russian jets with their own air defence systems which came in to libya. I cant imagine when our F16s are flying at the same time with migs over Libya. Which one will be the target of LNA air defence systems? I guess migs:suicide:

Back
Top Bottom