What's new

Developments and Turkish operations in Libya

it is arabic speaking and turkish sub but very usefull to understand the internal dynamics of Libya.

It saddens me to see the path which France is heading towards.

No offence bro but UAE is a disgusting country which tries to paint itself as some sort of gemstone in the Middle East meanwhile using it's money to spark chaos in other nations.

They will be taught a big lesson.
Macron probably needs the ressources in eastern med to revive the economy, lets not forget France's situtation before corona, its only getting worse now.
And a couple billion petro dollars from sheikhs wont be bad either. France is just one of those countries that needs to loot others to stay afloat.

It will be interesting to see what kind of agreement it will be if GNA and Algeria sign one and what will be included in there. Algerians are one of the few nations in those parts of the world that fought and won their own freedom and gave huge losses to achieve their goal... they are not just a failed state with borders drawn by Churchill while he was drunk in his basement.

Aren’t their Armed forces quite potent too? @HannibalBarca you are their neighbor so maybe you can tell us more about them.

I know hahahaha. Guess it is to be expected of them. But really, if they think they're gonna be on the winning side then they better wake up.
I don't care at all what side France takes. It's entertaining to see the things, Petite comes up with :D

Sorry, by mistake I posted "that" and edited it.

Last edited:
We have to stay very realistic, though. If Egypt decides to intervene militarily with jets, attack helicopters and soldiers, it would basically mean the end of any further advancements of GNA.

However, I also firmly believe that the Sissy regime wouldn't dare intervening if it is 100% convinced that a confrontation with the Turkish army will be inevitable after any action in Libya.

If Cairo is convinced that Turkey would attack specific targets within the borders of Egypt d...believe you me, Sissi would cave in. Nothing is more important for the Egyptian generals than their reign over Egypt.

Last edited:
We have to stay very realistic, though. If Egypt decides to intervene military with jets, attack helicopters and soldiers, it would basically mean the end of any further advancements of GNA.

However, I also firmly believe that the Sissy regime wouldn't dare intervening if it is 100% convinced that a confrontation with the Turkish army will be inevitable after any action in Libya.

If Cairo is convinced that Turkey would attack specific targets within the borders of Egypt d...believe you me, Sissi would cave in. Nothing is more important for the Egyptian generals than their reign over Egypt.

The big problem for Egypt apart from the incompetence of their army is there geography. Literally their entire population and economy is based around the Nile River delta. Their economic and political heart is all exposed to attacks via sea.

They need to be on good terms with Turkey or their future is bleak. One large barrage of missiles hitting Cairo, Alexandria and the nearby towns and ports and the entire country is in big trouble.

It's extremely exposed.

Should have left Libya alone with Gaddafi in power, they were one of the wealthiest in Africa.

Very true.

Sad story of the wealthiest African country who ruined their own wealth with their own hands. Now multiple countries are fighting for their residual wealth.

Their leader was not a perfect leader but better to have one bad leader than no leader.

The modern warfare is all via “expendable” proxies! So, no great power will put their own boots on the ground. Hence, Libya would remain as it is right now -slow and steady progress by the legit government...

Last edited:
Ulusal kanal has recently had news where A prominent Egyptian newspaper has reached out with an olive branch to soften their stance towards Turkey. Cem Gürdeniz also commented that it would be a good thing if Turkish leaders softened their stance and we buried the harsh tone. According to the news Muslim brotherhood issue was something Turkey and Egypt could discuss after fixing the relations.

Though this came somewhere before Cihat Yayci was removed from post. Don’t know more though.

Ulusal kanal has recently had news where A prominent Egyptian newspaper has reached out with an olive branch to soften their stance towards Turkey. Cem Gürdeniz also commented that it would be a good thing if Turkish leaders softened their stance and we buried the harsh tone. According to the news Muslim brotherhood issue was something Turkey and Egypt could discuss after fixing the relations.

Though this came somewhere before Cihat Yayci was removed from post. Don’t know more though.
I think it’s fake news

Back
Top Bottom