What's new

Developments and Turkish operations in Libya

Well, both camps are as bad as each other - so not gonna point fingers here.

You didn't see what Pax Ottomana said. Most of it got removed. Trust me it was bad. He went way too far with it.

Anyway. Does anyone know when we'll see Akusngurs and Akincis in Libya?

You didn't see what Pax Ottomana said. Most of it got removed. Trust me it was bad. He went way too far with it.

Anyway. Does anyone know when we'll see Akusngurs and Akincis in Libya?

Depends on the ongoing operations level we will see Aksungur this year if the air force accepts it.
For AKINCI case, we need more time, AKSUNGUR is based on ANKA, but AKINCI is a completely new platform, even if it would be delivered to the air force, operation teams need to get experience on it. Maybe we will need almost a year for operational AKINCI in the field.

Of course, he does not fight alone, but Erdogan is the greatest architect behind that policy. Please leave internal politic posts to other threads and stick to the thread here.

Depends on the ongoing operations level we will see Aksungur this year if the air force accepts it.
For AKINCI case, we need more time, AKSUNGUR is based on ANKA, but AKINCI is a completely new platform, even if it would be delivered to the air force, operation teams need to get experience on it. Maybe we will need almost a year for operational AKINCI in the field.

Fingers crossed we see the Aksungur in action soon. Recently there were posts about how weapon integration started for the Aksungur.

It will be a game changer.

images (100).jpeg

How every Turkish person feels right now

Of course, he does not fight alone, but Erdogan is the greatest architect behind that policy. Please leave internal politic posts to other threads and stick to the thread here.
Yeah yeah, he is the biggest and best and what not.

Pretty sure they spoke about the situation in Libya. There's no way the UAE,Egypt and Russia are going to let down their protégé.

It saddens me to see the path which France is heading towards.

No offence bro but UAE is a disgusting country which tries to paint itself as some sort of gemstone in the Middle East meanwhile using it's money to spark chaos in other nations.

They will be taught a big lesson.

It saddens me to see the path which France is heading towards.

No offence bro but UAE is a disgusting country which tries to paint itself as some sort of gemstone in the Middle East meanwhile using it's money to spark chaos in other nations.

They will be taught a big lesson.

Uae has no military history they think warfare is just throwing money.

Before any uae troll comes and says us Arabs built caliphates or kingdoms. Dear uae trolls none of the Arab caliphates came from UAE or even based in UAE.

Back
Top Bottom