What's new

Developments and Turkish operations in Libya

According to this video, a news organization in Egypt connected to Sissi's government has softened tone towards Turkey, so indirectly this is an olive branch to repair connections. Being close to the egyptian government means the message could have real value in repairing relations.

One important part is that the issue with Muslim Brotherhood is no longer at the top of the list, but at the bottom.

So no, I don't think Egypt is interested in investing anymore in Libya than they've already done.

I doubt , Egypt can't return the relation with Turkey at least for now because KSA and UAE won't this. I don't know maybe COVID-19 will change everything nowadays.

As for Libya, the image isn't clear yet. I think NATO and US are supporting Turkey operation just to protect the capital of Libya, same thing for Russia, I don't think they can reject this. UAE will try to divide Libya if Haftar failed to capture Trablus. Still the situation in Libya isn't clear. But I prefer we don't rush in our operations just to avoid traps

Last edited:
I doubt , Egypt can't return the relation with Turkey at least for now because KSA and UAE won't this. I don't know maybe COVID-19 will change everything nowadays.

As for Libya, the image isn't clear yet. I think NATO and US are supporting Turkey operation just to protect the capital of Libya, same thing for Russia, I don't think they can reject this. UAE will try to divide Libya if Haftar failed to capture Trablus. Still the situation in Libya isn't clear. But I prefer we don't rush in our operations just to avoid traps
I think it's important that Libya somewhat returns back to a functioning society. If the flow of oil can be secured then Tripoli and a wast majority of the population can start breathing a bit. I imagine it's necessary to keep educating officers and conscripting to what's going on because regardless of what's going to happen Tripoli needs to look forward and grow stronger.

yt.jpg

Compared to the NATO equipment...Yes. But they have nice strategic forces tho

Well. All aspects of their military which have been challenged has failed. From tanks to air defence to air force. The only branch not tested is the strategic force. I bet that they will fail miserably as well if tested.

Well. All aspects of their military which have been challenged has failed. From tanks to air defence to air force. The only branch not tested is the strategic force. I bet that they will fail miserably as well if tested.
For me, all of their equipments after the Vietnam War era are just a bunch of junks. It's all because of choosing the wrong doctrine...

4 or 5 pantsir in one day is amazing. Turkish engineers have been on the captured one it appears and exposed a weakness. Perhaps some radar or electromagnetic signal or signature. who knows but they are all ineffective for the moment perhaps permanently.

4 or 5 pantsir in one day is amazing. Turkish engineers have been on the captured one it appears and exposed a weakness. Perhaps some radar or electromagnetic signal or signature. who knows but they are all ineffective for the moment perhaps permanently.
That Pantsir is still in Tripoli making parades.

That Pantsir is still in Tripoli making parades.
I recon they have had engineers flown out to inspect it. It won't have been paraded for too long for fear that it would be targeted. They could have eliminated it by several means like VBIED. So after initial unplanned parade it would have been taken to secure storage under cover of cloud and darkness

Back
Top Bottom