What's new

Developments and Turkish operations in Libya

And the worst part is they don't control the oil market and oil prices hit the bottom.
Oil prices will not remain this way forever and even if we say it will, still thats good for us. We are a net importer of Oil therefore cheap Oil it is good for Turkish Industry. Win - Win.

The best part is that oil prices will not remain this low.

For us it’s all good for prices to be low. Let them stay at the bottom for as long as possible. GNA is a small fish that doesn’t really suffer much from the low oil prices in any way...

At the same time all Turkish enemies are hardly hit so let them eat a fat sh*t.

For us it’s all good for prices to be low. Let them stay at the bottom for as long as possible. GNA is a small fish that doesn’t really suffer much from the low oil prices in any way...

At the same time all Turkish enemies are hardly hit so let them eat a fat sh*t.
well i would have brought 4 years of worth of oil

Oil prices will not remain this way forever and even if we say it will, still thats good for us. We are a net importer of Oil therefore cheap Oil it is good for Turkish Industry. Win - Win.
Oil prices are low because of glut and shut down economies.
Once American or Chinese economies open up (Chinese still not open though they claim otherwise ) oil prices will skyrocket.
so you have 1 or tops 2 month

Oil prices are low because of glut and shut down economies.
Once American or Chinese economies open up (Chinese still not open though they claim otherwise ) oil prices will skyrocket.
so you have 1 or tops 2 month
Like I said in both ways it is a win win. Once we save Libya, we will rebuilt it and high oil prices will give them an advantage. Therefore an advantage for the Turkish Industry.
PS; If we look at to America's Number of patients I wouldn't say it will over in 2 months... China is in obscurity anyway...

Like I said in both ways it is a win win. Once we save Libya, we will rebuilt it and high oil prices will give them an advantage. Therefore an advantage for the Turkish Industry.
PS; If we look at to America's Number of patients I wouldn't say it will over in 2 months... China is in obscurity anyway...
Patients number are stabilizing especially in NYC since it has become an epicenter.
And who is going to buy Libya’s energy resources? EU. If EU applies sanctions you won’t sell shit. EU has tons of other alternatives from KSA to USA. Besides you ally Qatar will be glad to sell its energy product to EU to marginalize Libyans. Energy business is cutthroat.
The only way it’s win if you buy Libya’s resources for your own consumption at discount price. But before you do that you’ll
have to rebuild Libya otherwise those tribes that support you today will turn against you tomorrow

Patients number are stabilizing especially in NYC since it has become an epicenter.
And who is going to buy Libya’s energy resources? EU. If EU applies sanctions you won’t sell shit. EU has tons of other alternatives from KSA to USA. Besides you ally Qatar will be glad to sell its energy product to EU to marginalize Libyans. Energy business is cutthroat.
The only way it’s win if you buy Libya’s resources for your own consumption at discount price. But before you do that you’ll
have to rebuild Libya otherwise those tribes that support you today will turn against you tomorrow
Its not about the oil my friend. Libyans are loyal friends and they need our help from outsider turning them into another syria. Im sure EU dont want russian bases there. EU should be thankful to turkey. On one hand the west and their media are accusing turkey of forsaking their alliance in favour of russia and on the other hand turkey is fighting russia and EU and the west helping russia against turkey
What a mess but turkey ain't falling for any $hit from the west

EU sanctions... Nice joke. This same EU would have disregard Iran's sanctions in a moment if US wasn't the one who prevent them. They love business, EU is not a threat.
But even if what you say is true, like you said we will have cheap energy anyway. After Libya East Mediterranean gas will be secured too... Money will be our last problem. Let's see...

EU sanctions... Nice joke. This same EU would have disregard Iran's sanctions in a moment if US wasn't the one who prevent them. They love business, EU is not a threat.
But even if what you say is true, like you said we will have cheap energy anyway. After Libya East Mediterranean gas will be secured too... Money will be our last problem. Let's see...
What world are you living?
Get those rose colored glasses off.
If Turkey was England or as economically powerful as Japan or SK, I would dismiss EU sanctions. But Turkey is nothing agricultural and tourism hub. Some of you tend to forget the limits of your country.
You’re only playing this East Med role because other powerful countries allow you to play. It’s either you or Russia. So why not have turks and russkies clash over Libya.
Mark my words-if and when Libya falls in line, you will sit down and negotiate with your European “partners”

Its not about the oil my friend. Libyans are loyal friends and they need our help from outsider turning them into another syria. Im sure EU dont want russian bases there. EU should be thankful to turkey. On one hand the west and their media are accusing turkey of forsaking their alliance in favour of russia and on the other hand turkey is fighting russia and EU and the west helping russia against turkey
What a mess but turkey ain't falling for any $hit from the west
There is no such thing as loyal friends. Especially in tribal societies.
As I mentioned above your adventures in Libya suits Europeans despite their “complaints”. It also plays into USA interest in the region. We don’t want any Russian presence there nor we are interested in Libyan resources fall under Kremlins control . Hence, we toppled Bashar in Sudan and established our presence in Western Africa where we monitor Red Sea and through the network of our and French bases in Chad and Niger we monitor southern Libya.
Oil and gas are secondary to us.

Can all the jingoists who are derailing this thread, take their discussions someone else, this thread is about updates to the current situation in Libya, and the operations taking place them, not a pissing match for people talking trash about each other's countries..

What world are you living?
Get those rose colored glasses off.
If Turkey was England or as economically powerful as Japan or SK, I would dismiss EU sanctions. But Turkey is nothing agricultural and tourism hub. Some of you tend to forget the limits of your country.
You’re only playing this East Med role because other powerful countries allow you to play. It’s either you or Russia. So why not have turks and russkies clash over Libya.
Mark my words-if and when Libya falls in line, you will sit down and negotiate with your European “partners”

Turkey is nothing agricultural and tourism hub ? maybe you are living in MARS

Turkey has exported $105 billion industry finished product in 2019

-- Turkey's automotive industry exports in 2019 over $28 Billion ( Germany was the top destination for automotive exports , followed by France and Italy )

-- Turkish machinery industry’s exports reached $17.1 billion in 2019 and reaching $34 billion in 2023

-- $11 billion export was realized in the field of Electronics ( TV , Refrigerator, Washing Machine , etc ) in 2019

-- Turkey is ranked 4th in the global list for healthcare tourism in terms of the number of patients it serves and comes 3rd in terms of the revenue it generates from healthcare tourism

Turkey eyes around 2 million medical tourists and $20 billion revenue are expected by 2023

-- Turkey brought in $5 billion from residential property sales to foreign buyers every year
-- Turkey ranks 2nd in Europe for steel producing after Germany
-- Turkey ranks 3rd exporting Countries of Textile and Apparel Industry in Europe after Germany and Italy

-- Chemistry, Iron, Furniture, Air Conditioning, Cement, Defense, Carpet and Ship and Yacht sector exports tens of billions of Dollars

-- Turkey has a total of 3.3 billion tons of Boron ( $1,4 trillion ) equating to 73% of the world's total reserves, which puts Turkey as the world's number one country holding the biggest boron reserves and controls about 59% of the boron market in the world

-- Turkey develops its own Cars including SUV and Indigenous Cars to add $56 Billion to Turkish economy in 15 years

-- Turkey develops its own weapons and working with the US and the UK for military projects

-- Turkey buys oil and gas from Russia,Iran,Azerbaijan,Qatar,Algeria,etc , not from Europe

and American AN/TYP-2 Radar in Kurecik Radar Base in Turkey which is most important part of NATO's Air Defense to protect Europe from Iranian and Russian Ballistic Missiles

also Europe should say thanks to Turkey who saved Europe from 4 million Syrian refugees

and GDP PPP by Countries

-- The UK $2,97 trillion
-- France $2,86 trillion
-- S.Korea $2,3 trillion
-- Turkey $2,25 trillion
-- Italy $2,24 trillion

so attack on Turkish Economy , that means attack on European companies which invested around $150 billion in Turkey

also attack on Turkish Economy , that means attack on French , Italian , Spanish , German and British Banks

European Banks have an $161 billion exposure to Turkish debt

Spain : $80,9 billion
France : $35,1 billion
Italy : $18,5 billion
UK : $16,9 billion
Germany : $12,7 billion

attack on Turkish economy will look certain to push the Turkish economy into recession and it may well trigger a banking crisis in Europe

This would be another blow for the Eurozone and the lights in Europen Banks turn off as well as

the EU is broke since 2008 , still European Economy is not a revival
and Germany can not save Italy , Spain , Greece and others

-- €145 billion for Turkey
-- €700 billion for Italy
-- €750 billion for Spain

I am saying again , attack on Turkish economy will look certain to push the Turkish economy into recession and it may well trigger a banking crisis in Europe

so Europe can do nothing against Turkey
Turkey has the longest coastlines in the Eastern Mediterranean and Turkey never will allow Bandit Countries to steal oil/gas reserves from the Turks in the Eastern Mediterranean

if the EU is smart , then the EU should work with Turkey

Last edited:
The area north of the airbase has been cleared. 10km of desert remaining to the airbase.

I have never seen such a large deployment of GNA forces. Seem like this is it.

Clashes are now at the entrance of the airbase. TB2s are hovering over the area and targeting pockets of LNA fighters trying to resist.

well i would have brought 4 years of worth of oil

Good idea, but where will you store it? :raise:

Back
Top Bottom