What's new

Developments and Turkish operations in Libya

Every country has some dark moments in its history...

Even Turkey.

Maybe have a national day of remembrance for those then frog.

https://www.dw.com/en/france-dedicates-first-armenian-genocide-commemorations/a-48467494

You people in particular a special breed of hypocrites. The ideals of liberty, equality and fraternety kinda falls short in its actual implementation. I have never seen such an audacious country in my life, and that includes China, Russia, US and etc.

I mean you probably don't even know the atrocities turkic nations suffered at the hands of Soviet.
Indeed.
But it's not my question. You wrote "wests genocide".
wests with a "S". So what are theses, for me unknown, genocide ?

Indeed.

Mate, You are kinda showing off you ignorance. If concentration camps weren't well documented with pictures, location etc. and these camps were demolished and erased before Nazi Germany lost, would you have the proof you needed to condemn the acts ? The answer is no, you would not have these proof.

So I am claiming that the genocidal atrocities of Europe were not documented and I claim that Europe and the western nations have no interest in researching or publishing any thesis or paper in this regard.

That is why I searched for it in turkish because you can't find it by searching in english. I had hoped that you'd read the link I shared where there was a small part in english. But I just shared one link. Turks publish books in turkish instead of doing it in english. So we're horrible behind in this information age.

But OK, I am not surprised because of how Macron, and others pretend mercenaries from chad and wagner doesn't exist in Libya. The general attitude of the population of the west is similar, but that is because of lack of research and documentation of these atrocities.

But it is not your (the west's) responsibility, it is the responsibility of former colonies and countries who have suffered. But if you bribe the dictators enough and for 100 years the truth will never see daylight.

Indeed.

-Circassian genocide
-Expulsion, murder and forced conversion of Ottoman Turks/Muslims from the Balkans
-Expulsion, murder and forces conversion of Crimean Tatars
-Greek invasion of Anatolia
-Russian invasion of Anatolia
-Expulsion, murder and forces conversion of Bulgarians Muslims/Turks

According to historian Justin McCarthy, between the years 1821–1922, from the beginning of the Greek War of Independence to the end of the Ottoman Empire, five million Muslims were driven from their lands and another five and one-half million died, some of them killed in wars, others perishing as refugees from starvation or disease.[1]

According to Michael Mann McCarthy is often viewed as a scholar on the Turkish side of the debate over Balkan Muslim death figures.[89] Mann however states that even if those figures were reduced "by as much as 50 percent, they still would horrify".[89] In the discussion about the Armenian Genocide, McCarthy denies the genocide and is considered as the leading pro-Turkish scholar.[90][91] Scholarly critics of McCarthy acknowledge that his research on Muslim civilian casualties and refugee numbers (19th and early 20th centuries) has brought forth a valuable perspective, previously neglected in the Christian West: that millions of Muslims and Jews also suffered and died during these years.[92][93] Donald W. Bleacher, though acknowledging that McCarthy is pro-Turkish nonetheless has called his scholarly study Death and Exile on Muslim civilian casualties and refugee numbers "a necessary corrective" challenging the West's model of all victims being Christians and all perpetrators as being Muslims.[93]

Historian Mark Biondich estimates that from 1878-1912 up to two million Muslims left the Balkans either voluntarily or involuntarily while Muslims casualties in the Balkans during 1912-1923 within the context of those killed and expelled exceeded some three million.[94]

Total Muslim deaths and refugees during these centuries are estimated to be several millions.[95] It is estimated that during the last decade of the Ottoman Empire (1912–1922) when the Balkan wars, World War I and war of Independence took place, close to 2 million Muslims, civilian and military, died in the area of modern Turkey.[96]

The forced mass displacement of Muslims out of the Balkans during the era of territorial contraction of the Ottoman Empire has only become a topic of recent scholarly interest in the 21st century.[97]

Last edited:
-Circassian genocide
-Expulsion, murder and forced conversion of Ottoman Turks/Muslims from the Balkans
-Expulsion, murder and forces comversion of Crimean Tatars

According to historian Justin McCarthy, between the years 1821–1922, from the beginning of the Greek War of Independence to the end of the Ottoman Empire, five million Muslims were driven from their lands and another five and one-half million died, some of them killed in wars, others perishing as refugees from starvation or disease.[1]

According to Michael Mann McCarthy is often viewed as a scholar on the Turkish side of the debate over Balkan Muslim death figures.[89] Mann however states that even if those figures were reduced "by as much as 50 percent, they still would horrify".[89] In the discussion about the Armenian Genocide, McCarthy denies the genocide and is considered as the leading pro-Turkish scholar.[90][91] Scholarly critics of McCarthy acknowledge that his research on Muslim civilian casualties and refugee numbers (19th and early 20th centuries) has brought forth a valuable perspective, previously neglected in the Christian West: that millions of Muslims and Jews also suffered and died during these years.[92][93] Donald W. Bleacher, though acknowledging that McCarthy is pro-Turkish nonetheless has called his scholarly study Death and Exile on Muslim civilian casualties and refugee numbers "a necessary corrective" challenging the West's model of all victims being Christians and all perpetrators as being Muslims.[93]

Historian Mark Biondich estimates that from 1878-1912 up to two million Muslims left the Balkans either voluntarily or involuntarily while Muslims casualties in the Balkans during 1912-1923 within the context of those killed and expelled exceeded some three million.[94]

Total Muslim deaths and refugees during these centuries are estimated to be several millions.[95] It is estimated that during the last decade of the Ottoman Empire (1912–1922) when the Balkan wars, World War I and war of Independence took place, close to 2 million Muslims, civilian and military, died in the area of modern Turkey.[96]

The forced mass displacement of Muslims out of the Balkans during the era of territorial contraction of the Ottoman Empire has only become a topic of recent scholarly interest in the 21st century.[97]
These are the type of facts and research you need to march into an Armenian genocide symposium and smash taner akcam in the face with. Then you gotta slap around some democrats for good measure. If you get a hold of a Greek or pkkli, that’d be a bonus.

Mate, You are kinda showing off you ignorance. If concentration camps weren't well documented with pictures, location etc. and these camps were demolished and erased before Nazi Germany lost, would you have the proof you needed to condemn the acts ? The answer is no, you would not have these proof.

So I am claiming that the genocidal atrocities of Europe were not documented and I claim that Europe and the western nations have no interest in researching or publishing any thesis or paper in this regard.

That is why I searched for it in turkish because you can't find it by searching in english. I had hoped that you'd read the link I shared where there was a small part in english. But I just shared one link. Turks publish books in turkish instead of doing it in english. So we're horrible behind in this information age.

But OK, I am not surprised because of how Macron, and others pretend mercenaries from chad and wagner doesn't exist in Libya. The general attitude of the population of the west is similar, but that is because of lack of research and documentation of these atrocities.

But it is not your (the west's) responsibility, it is the responsibility of former colonies and countries who have suffered. But if you bribe the dictators enough and for 100 years the truth will never see daylight.
That has nothing to do with Macron.

I can just confirm that there is no such trace in the west internet or newspaper archiv.
Strangely we found evidence of the mistakes (and crimes) made by the colonialists in africa, or how they organize the black slavery. But nothing about that. It's strange. o_O

Strange not to have evidences when we found easily those for the armenian one. Even if I'm quite sure some cleaning was made after, no?

-Circassian genocide
-Expulsion, murder and forces conversion of Crimean Tatars

Thank you.
It's a beginning for my own research.

EekeImYXYAAYOdb
EekeI0fXkAMQp5Z

Back
Top Bottom