What's new

Developments and Turkish operations in Libya

It just all sounds way too good to be true. What the hell is even happening?

Let’s wait for official confirmations on everything I guess.

A considerable problem as GNA continues to advance is the limited coverage of TB2. Soon GNA will not enjoy air cover as they go towards Sirte and Al-Jufra Air Base.

BREAKING! Reports suggest that Haftar is retreating from Sirte!

Sirte is the last major urban settlement up until Benghazi.

Also withdrawal of LNA elements in the Bani Walid region is complete.
EZv4UjcWsAAemDV

EZv3lerWAAA1fDo

It just all sounds way too good to be true. What the hell is even happening?

Let’s wait for official confirmations on everything I guess.
On a more serious note, you're right. Up until now, we don't have any confirmation from the battlefield.

Plus, in my opinion, going for the oil fields should be the priority if we want to see a financially independent Libyan state in the future. Turkish companies would also benefit from this.

I don't know how reliable this source is but judge for yourself:

Im really wondering how many wagners have been killed by Turkish drones??

Russia has seem to not chuck fit or even denied its presence in Libya. Which meant a lot of those wagners killed means Russia wont take responsibility for them because in essence the world believes they are mercs while in reality they are tied to the Russian military.

If Sirte wants to surrender peacefully then I can understand LNA + LAAF getting out because the city must have it's own armed militia or something and it would be bad to be caught in between GNA and city militia.

Also the tribes in Libya are just trying to avoid combat and are joining and switching sides to limit the damages and such. But the big areas can't avoid the battles and are dragged in because of their significant value. The key to Libyas future is to phase out the tribal thinking and way of life. IMO

Last edited:
If Sirte wants to surrender peacefully then I can understand LNA + LAAF getting out because the city must have it's own armed militia or something and it would be bad to be caught in between GNA and city militia.

Also the tribes in Libya are just trying to avoid combat and are joining and switching sides to limit the damages and such. But the big areas can't avoid the battles and are dragged in because of their significant value. The key to Libyas future is to phase out the tribal thinking and way of life. IMO

Good luck with that these tribes have existed for centuries.

Only way to eliminate tribalism is creating a modern form of nationalism for Libya.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom