What's new

Developments and Turkish operations in Libya

Senin gibi annesini fesliyle yunanlılara siktiren fetöcü orospu evlatlarınıda bir çıktığı deliğe geri yollasaydı keşke de bir de piçlerinizle uğraşmasaydık

ne fetösü lan ? sizin gibi orospu evlatları seviniyordu feto darbe yaparken. bu forumda da sevinenler vardı. alayınızı sikim

ne fetösü lan ? sizin gibi orospu evlatları seviniyordu feto darbe yaparken. bu forumda da sevinenler vardı. alayınızı sikim

Kardeş bunlarda insanlığın en aşağılık bütün hasletleri var. Adamın teyzesi gar patlamasinda gebermis, adam HDP sempatizani, ama güya milletin aklını çelmek için iyi partili Türkçü gibi takiniyor. Feto ile işbirliği yaptı akp diyor. Ulan akp her ikinizi de sikti attı haberiniz yok. Bu millet ayık ve uyanık ve bunların ne bok olduğunu biliyor.

So what happened? I thought Turkey was going to invade Sirte and Jufra months ago; instead of that, it's now begging for a dialogue with Egypt with no luck as the latter refused to even respond to the latest constant messages trying to obtian littile Egyptian attention and affection. Turkey has put itself in such a ridiculous situation.

So what happened? I thought Turkey was going to invade Sirte and Jufra months ago; instead of that, it's now begging for a dialogue with Egypt with no luck as the latter refused to even respond to the latest constant messages trying to obtian littile Egyptian attention and affection. Turkey has put itself in such a ridiculous situation.

Lol Turkey and Russia call the shots nobody cares stupid egyptian idiot. You stopped nothing.

This dumbass thinks Turkey is negotiating with Egypt :omghaha:

Turkey and Russia are calling the shots, kiddo.

Back
Top Bottom