What's new

Development of Karachi skyscrappers (skyline)

That's hardly a skyline but hopefully after completion of the highrises, Karachi will look amazing :wub:

That's hardly a skyline but hopefully after completion of the highrises, Karachi will look amazing :wub:

You dont have to have height, but if you have a lot of buildings it can look like a "skyline".

For instance, Sao Paulo has a lot of buildings, but their heights are short. But the density makes it look like an ok skyline.

Sao-Paulo-1.jpg

With out a subway or train system of high calibre condensing population in small areas is catastrophic

I have a few Pakistani friends here, and they all say Lahore is the best city of Pakistan overall in terms of everything. Although I think they themselves are from Lahore and so might be slightly biased.

I will share more pics on this thread but at this time this forums is not allow me to post image here because i have just 3 posts

Welcome Ahmed Bhai , followed you on skycrapercity alot, still havn't joined it but Really a fan of you, Hope to see your best contribution here. :enjoy:

I have a few Pakistani friends here, and they all say Lahore is the best city of Pakistan overall in terms of everything. Although I think they themselves are from Lahore and so might be slightly biased.

Karachi and Islamabad are the most developed cities of Pakistan, almost in all terms, Lahore is famous for historical and traditional background.

Karachi and Islamabad are the most developed cities of Pakistan, almost in all terms, Lahore is famous for historical and traditional background.

Islamabad is no where near Lahore.

But i guess Karachi has more infrastructure than Lahore.

Do you have any animation of it?

no its just a news

the problem with karachi it doesnt have an attractive skyline is that the city doesnt expand vertically, it expands horizontally, so there are many tall buildings not concentrated together

thus we dont have an attractive skyline

Karachi needs better urban planning eventually if Karachi is to undergo modernization many buildings will have to be removed to make way for urban planning and new structures. Current skyline and planning is abysmal.

I will share more pics on this thread but at this time this forums is not allow me to post image here because i have just 3 posts

nice to see u here, u r doing wonderful job in skyscrappercity-mehfil pakistan...:)

Back
Top Bottom