What's new

Development of Karachi skyscrappers (skyline)

W.11

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
II chundrigar road skyline

8229402837_ab5d1d1ee0_b.jpg

II chundrigar and clifton

hanjee.jpg

coming tall buildings in karachi

79387581.jpg

floors: 60
height: 260m

8135432.jpg

floors: 32
height: ??

ublline.jpg

other upcoming buildings

KPT Tower Complex, 76fl
Bahria Icon Tower 68+40fl
Opal 225 40fl
Kasb Alt Tower 32fl
Js Tower 31 fl
UBL Tower 32fl
Com-3 32flX2 towers
Luckyone Towers 29X8
70 Riviera 29 fl
The Arkadians tower A 30fl Tower B 30 fl
G4 Carporate Tower 28fl
Creek Marina 28fl X3
Efu Tower 25 fl

not to sound jaded but building these building is pointless until you have a proper foundation. Why do people think that a foundation of garbage is good to build on?
Karachi needs a proper sewage/drainage/electrical/road system. once the foundations are set then it will be such a beautiful city.

not to sound jaded but building these building is pointless until you have a proper foundation. Why do people think that a foundation of garbage is good to build on?
Karachi needs a proper sewage/drainage/electrical/road system. once the foundations are set then it will be such a beautiful city.

you have lived too long out of country come back and see with your own eyes, karachi has got proper drainage/ road system

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3658987 said:
you have lived too long out of country come back and see with your own eyes, karachi has got proper drainage/ road system

I was back last year and sorry bro, I still don't see it.
What I did see was a bus stop built in front of a road, like it actually blocked the road.

maybe I was just in a bad part of town but to me Karachi is still dirty smelly and worst of all, dusty. Maybe they can take lessons from LA or Dubai on how to deal with the sand.

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3658987 said:

First Point: Karachi was the cleanest city in all of South Asia. Why isn't it the case now ?
Second point: Where is KCR and the Trams that once ran through the city ?

I was back last year and sorry bro, I still don't see it.
What I did see was a bus stop built in front of a road, like it actually blocked the road.

maybe I was just in a bad part of town but to me Karachi is still dirty smelly and worst of all, dusty. Maybe they can take lessons from LA or Dubai on how to deal with the sand.

you talk nonsense, your posts dont make any sense

you said karachi doesnt have proper roads and sewage, then you stretched the discussion to being dirty/smelly blah blah

karachi is still developing city and cash strapped pakistani economy cant take karachi anywhere, these problems are with every developing city

First Point: Karachi was the cleanest city in all of South Asia. Why isn't it the case now ?
Second point: Where is KCR and the Trams that once ran through the city ?

oh bhai this thread is about karachi skyline and not other discussion, stick to the topic and stop polluting this thread

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3659006 said:

you said karachi doesnt have proper roads and sewage, then you stretched the discussion to being dirty/smelly blah blah

karachi is still developing city and cash strapped pakistani economy cant take karachi anywhere, these problems are with every developing city

oh bhai this thread is about karachi skyline and not other discussion, stick to the topic and stop polluting this thread

hey man, no need to get wound up. I am just telling my experience.
I understand that Karachi is developing, my point was just that instead of having nice building where you have to walk through sewage water to get to, you should first build proper sewage.

‘High density zone to modernise city’

Karachi

Sindh minister for local bodies Agha Siraj Durrani on Thursday said that the proposed high density zone of the Sindh Building Control Authority (SBCA) in Karachi would soon *** the skyline of the city with the skyscrapers and make it a modern metropolis.

He was talking at a briefing at the SBCA about a multi-storied project. The proposed 32-storied building would be erected on plot number 22/4 Civil Lines-9, Karachi in Saddar Town and introduce the culture of skyscrapers in the city.

Durrani said that construction was an important sector of the economy. He said that building of skyscrapers in Karachi would help in boosting the local economy and create immense job opportunities.

hey man, no need to get wound up. I am just telling my experience.
I understand that Karachi is developing, my point was just that instead of having nice building where you have to walk through sewage water to get to, you should first build proper sewage.

oohh bhai, buildings are made by private investors, sewage system is made by local government, i dont understand what kind of IQ you have?

So much salt in this thread, outsiders are really sour these days. All these high rises are private investments. It's not like the government is building these so I don't know where the discussion of roads, drainage system and KCR is coming from.

Should we stop private investment just to cater to some salty outsiders?

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3659006 said:

Hey spartacus take a looks at Development in pakistan threads i posted some new building of karachi, just look at it!

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3659025 said:
‘High density zone to modernise city’

Karachi

Sindh minister for local bodies Agha Siraj Durrani on Thursday said that the proposed high density zone of the Sindh Building Control Authority (SBCA) in Karachi would soon *** the skyline of the city with the skyscrapers and make it a modern metropolis.

He was talking at a briefing at the SBCA about a multi-storied project. The proposed 32-storied building would be erected on plot number 22/4 Civil Lines-9, Karachi in Saddar Town and introduce the culture of skyscrapers in the city.

Durrani said that construction was an important sector of the economy. He said that building of skyscrapers in Karachi would help in boosting the local economy and create immense job opportunities.

oohh bhai, buildings are made by private investors, sewage system is made by local government, i dont understand what kind of IQ you have?

so the government does not have any control over building?
What kind of Banana republic are you people running where the city doesn't have the right to give permits?

I don't know why you guys are turning hostile
I am just saying from my experience
And Karachi is not your mother or sister, you should have some thick skin and be able to take constructive criticism. Remember, I love the city too and only want what is best for it.

Hey spartacus take a looks at Development in pakistan threads i posted some new building of karachi, just look at it!

this thread is exclusively karachi skyline centric, you can come here and update threads about karachi tall building projects

so the government does not have any control over building?
What kind of Banana republic are you people running where the city doesn't have the right to give permits?

the investors provide money for building tall buildings not the government, governmet build roads and investor doesnt build roads

yaar why are you argueing in a very childish manner, please dont bother me and waste my time

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3659040 said:
this thread is exclusively karachi skyline centric, you can come here and update threads about karachi tall building projects

the investors provide money for building tall buildings not the government, governmet build roads and investor doesnt build roads

yaar why are you argueing in a very childish manner, please dont bother me and waste my time

This thread is useless, there are many threads lying on this same topic, there are no more tall building in construction in karachi, this thread is waste of time!

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3658965 said:
II chundrigar road skyline

8229402837_ab5d1d1ee0_b.jpg

II chundrigar and clifton

hanjee.jpg

coming tall buildings in karachi

79387581.jpg

floors: 60
height: 260m

8135432.jpg

floors: 32
height: ??

ublline.jpg

other upcoming buildings

KPT Tower Complex, 76fl
Bahria Icon Tower 68+40fl
Opal 225 40fl
Kasb Alt Tower 32fl
Js Tower 31 fl
UBL Tower 32fl
Com-3 32flX2 towers
Luckyone Towers 29X8
70 Riviera 29 fl
The Arkadians tower A 30fl Tower B 30 fl
G4 Carporate Tower 28fl
Creek Marina 28fl X3
Efu Tower 25 fl

This thread is useless again, there are no tall buildings in karachi same OLD BS, already many threads are lying here about this, why create new and waste time.

This thread is useless, there are many threads lying on this same topic, there are no more tall building in construction in karachi, this thread is waste of time!

This thread is useless again, there are no tall buildings in karachi same OLD BS, already many threads are lying here about this, why create new and waste time.

if you find it wasteful dont visit it again :wave:

Back
Top Bottom