What's new

Development in Punjab by PML-N

Mr. Blind, can you follow whole thread, it's not Free Laptops or Cheap Rotti alone. Also, there is no miracles like your IK claims. Education is a slow process, and Pakistan is developing country. Not developed Country. Education Budget has grown in Punjab. Salaries grown, development happen (not roads alone). Computerized systems being developed for whole Punjab, be it education, Land, or government institutes. If you still can't see then you will never.

Once again this fixation on Imran Kahn.
I bet you guys dream about him every night.
Who is talking about Imran? I never said anything about Imran, so why bring him up?

Education is such a slow process for the inept and corrupt that in 30 years the best they could do was "Danish Schools" While countries like South Korea went from lower literacy than Pakistan to 99% in the same time, Ganja's bank account went from lower than a common worker to 9999% increase.
"Oh look at me, I am PMLN supporter, look at this amazing metro bus that PMLN built by putting entire punjab budget into Lahore and giving contracts to their own companies and building it in about a year when in reality it should have taken 10, and opening it up just as elections are starting even though it is not complete"

Tell you what, since you think these buses are the pinicle of human achievement, why don't you give your car to a poor deserving man and you ride on these buses exclusively?

Any prove that he send money to swiss bank account? If you have one, why don't you go to court and prove that? Do u even have his account number?

do u know what Quran says about Liars?

Stop, just stop. You are not fooling anyone with this idiotic act. I am an educated person who can tell the difference from a genuine leader and a pig who just want to get fat. I am not your PMLN supporter who will give away my vote for keema naan.

And yes I do know what the Quran says about liars.
So PMLN better repent and repent fast.

Fake picture of Benazeer by PMLN

A-tLxzVCEAAoOyN.jpg:large

and let's not forget that fake cheque that PMLN made in the 90s claiming Imran Khan get it from the "jewish lobby"

This is what makes this even sadder. You live in Canada and know how a functional government is supposed to work. You know that in Canada that any government that decided to give away free laptops with the party picture on it would be in jail. You know that any politicians here with Swiss accounts would not even be allowed to run for elections, you know what transparency means, in the mid 2000s we kicked out the Liberal party, who had more or less run Canada for 140 years because they were not transparent with the gun registry. Knowing all of this, how can you even think of supporting this corrupt and evil man?
You are making excuses for him like he just made one or two small mistakes but overall he is good. The only thing this man is good for is his bank account. While the rest of the country has high unemployment, is dying young, has about 50% literacy rate and are living a subsistence life, he is getting fatter and fatter off the money of the public. You cannot deny this, yet somehow you are convinced that he is the guy for the country..... I have nothing else to say to you.... I am just too disappointed.

General Musharraf once completely destroyed us. In the 90s, we were head to head with India not just in terms of military but also economically. In our Civilian Government History, PML-N had the highest economic growth rate. In 1991, it was 7.4%. But that was very brief as Benazir had took over and let us go weak. Had PML-N's government had continued to complete their tenure in the 90s, we would have seen a much stronger Pakistan. I cannot forget what IK did. After Sharifs were jailed and then forced to go exile, he joined the dictator.

IK had later found out that Musharraf was not so 'keen' to keep Pakistan going in the right direction. What did he do ? He made alliance with PML-N in London. Remember APDM ? I'll tell you what, go on Youtube and there you'll see a clip of IK praising Sharifs. What was next ? Nawaz Sharif joined hands with Zardari, for almost the same amount of time, IK had joined hands with Musharraf. To me, both made silly mistakes.

Years have gone by and still IK is unhappy. Although Sharifs left him, it was for a good cause for one thing. Today if PML-N was not in power in Punjab, its condition would most likely have been like other provinces like Sindh , Baluchistan, and KPK. This is politics and no one is permanently with you. Now it seems like clash of Titans between PML-N and PTI, it because they both have worked, one did development while the other made detailed policies. Tomorrow if a third party comes to counter both of them, i guarantee you they both will join hands. Unfortunately this is how the system works in the political world.

General Musharraf once completely destroyed us. In the 90s, we were head to head with India not just in terms of military but also economically. In our Civilian Government History, PML-N had the highest economic growth rate. In 1991, it was 7.4%. But that was very brief as Benazir had took over and let us go weak. Had PML-N's government had continued to complete their tenure in the 90s, we would have seen a much stronger Pakistan. I cannot forget what IK did. After Sharifs were jailed and then forced to go exile, he joined the dictator.

IK had later found out that Musharraf was not so 'keen' to keep Pakistan going. What did he do ? He made alliance with PML-N in London. Remember APDM ? I'll tell you what, go on Youtube and there you'll see a clip of IK praising Sharifs. What was next ? Nawaz Sharif joined hands with Zardari, the same amount of time, IK had joined hands with Musharraf. To me, both made silly mistakes.

Years have gone by and still IK is unhappy. Although Sharifs left him, it was for a good cause. Today if PML-N was not in power in Punjab, its condition would most likely have been like other provinces like Sindh , Baluchistan, and KPK. This is politics and no one is permanently with you. Now it seems like clash of Titans between PML-N and PTI, it because they both have worked, one did development while the other made detailed policies. Tomorrow if there is a third party comes to counter both of them, i guarantee you they both will join hands. Unfortunately This is how the system works in the political world.

non of what you said is relevant or even interesting to be honest.
You are trying to deflect attention from the bad governance of your party.
Do you know what we call people who cannot take responsibility for their actions?
We call them children.
When a child breaks something we say "it's not his fault, he is just a child, go outside and play now"
When an adult breaks something we say "Take responsibility and pay for it"

You and your party are children since you won't take responsibility for your actions, and children have no right to run a country.
So man up and take responsibility for your actions or admit that you a children, that you should not be blamed for anything you did and go back in your homes under the care of your parents and stop bothering us, the adults who can take responsibility.

non of what you said is relevant or even interesting to be honest.
You are trying to deflect attention from the bad governance of your party.
Do you know what we call people who cannot take responsibility for their actions?
We call them children.
When a child breaks something we say "it's not his fault, he is just a child, go outside and play now"
When an adult breaks something we say "Take responsibility and pay for it"

You and your party are children since you won't take responsibility for your actions, and children have no right to run a country.
So man up and take responsibility for your actions or admit that you a children, that you should not be blamed for anything you did and go back in your homes under the care of your parents and stop bothering us, the adults who can take responsibility.

OMG. Didn't you read my post ? Did you or did not know that IK was with Musharraf ? and NS with Zardari ? I said both made silly mistakes. No one is clean shaved here.

OMG. Didn't you read my post ? Did you or did not know that IK was with Musharraf ? and NS with Zardari ? I said both made silly mistakes. No one is clean shaved here.

I did read it, and thought it was boring and irrelevant.
but then again, I think most things that children say are boring and irrelevant.
That is why I don't listen to children. ;)

I did read it, and thought it was boring and irrelevant.
but then again, I think most things that children say are boring and irrelevant.
That is why I don't listen to children. ;)

Or you don't have an answer :lol:

Or you don't have an answer :lol:

answer to children?
why would i even bother?

If you can find me an adult who can take responsibility for their actions, then we can have a discussion.
Otherwise I can just talk to kids on the streets and it will be more informative. :)

Lahore is not whole of Punjab. They are developing Lahore, small cities & villages near Lahore so that they can their votes from Lahore alone.

answer to children?
why would i even bother?

If you can find me an adult who can take responsibility for their actions, then we can have a discussion.
Otherwise I can just talk to kids on the streets and it will be more informative. :)

Oh and its not politically, your leader was a playboy. Taking lessons from your own kids doesn't sound good.

I won't waste my time here. It was a good thread, until some haters showed up.

It means you are not giving IK credit of winning the Cricket World cup 1992. he was a cricketer and captain and he was supposed to do that as well.
He want to gave a tribute to HIS mother and We Gave him OUR MONEY in shape of DONATIONS to build the Hospital on HIS mother's Name Shaukat Khanum, he also dont have the credit to do so.
Is that what you mean ??? :angel:

I am not a PTI fanboy, but nice try and let me tell you it has failed miserably.

How can I question or judge Imran or Achakzai when they have not been in power? When were the last time they were using people's tax money to govern?

PML-N, PPP have been in power how many times? They have been public representatives and have failed.

Anyone who takes public office has to be made accountable.

Some nice pictures. Thanks for sharing but we should not turn a blind eye to the huge amount of corruption the Sharif's have been involved in.

Oh and its not politically, your leader was a playboy. Taking lessons from your own kids doesn't sound good.

I won't waste my time here. It was a good thread, until some haters showed up.

My leader was a Ladies Man; whereas yours looked fit to be a Halwaiii somewhere near Lakshmi Chowk ! :omghaha:

Stop, just stop. You are not fooling anyone with this idiotic act. I am an educated person who can tell the difference from a genuine leader and a pig who just want to get fat. I am not your PMLN supporter who will give away my vote for keema naan.

And yes I do know what the Quran says about liars.
So PMLN better repent and repent fast.

Fake picture of Benazeer by PMLN

and let's not forget that fake cheque that PMLN made in the 90s claiming Imran Khan get it from the "jewish lobby"

You can show your ****** tongue in some other threads this thread is not for politics. If PTI have nothing good to show off to the world atleast don't discredit others hardwork. If you PTI people thinks by calling someone pig, abusing the mandate of 8 Crore people you will win elections then i am sorry Mr you are living in fools paradise. Truth is IK is empty the only thing he got is scandals and that's why you people are left with Anti-Pml-n discussion.

Back
Top Bottom