What's new

Development in Punjab by PML-N

Oh and its not politically, your leader was a playboy. Taking lessons from your own kids doesn't sound good.

I won't waste my time here. It was a good thread, until some haters showed up.

sticks and stones my friend.
And btw, this is what children do when they get upset, they start name calling. So not only can you people not take responsibility for your actions, like children, you also further prove yourself to be children by having no argument but name calling. :girl_wacko:

And what did you expect of a party that has been in power for nearly 30 years?
Did you want us to treat our government like children and say "they are not responsible for anything, so lets just pretend like our government is run by 5 year olds" ?

You can show your ****** tongue in some other threads this thread is not for politics. If PTI have nothing good to show off to the world atleast don't discredit others hardwork. If you PTI people thinks by calling someone pig, abusing the mandate of 8 Crore people you will win elections then i am sorry Mr you are living in fools paradise. Truth is IK is empty the only thing he got is scandals and that's why you people are left with Anti-Pml-n discussion.

This thread is about the development that PMLN did in Punjab, last I checked Punjab was a province and not a family limited company and PMLN were public officials not CEO's. So that is the problem?
If you want to have a circle jerk, have it at someone's house and not on a public forum where people have the right to question an elected party. Mandate of 8 Corore? JOKE
Do you even know what a public mandate is?
A public mandate means that the public gives the government power to rule on their behalf and to improve their lives and spend their money on them. To people like you, a public mandate means that pigs can get fat while the sheep starve to death, and if the sheeps complain, well just give them some keema naan and they should be happy with that.

Idiotic!

Our leader Brought a world cup to Pakistan, he started a world class hospital, he made a world class uni in a village, he runs charities to help flood victims. He did all of that without being 1 day in power.

Your leader on the other hand.... well he used public money to try and bribe the public, his niece thinks she is some kind of princess who can slap bakery boys around, his brother opens a problematic metro bus and that is the best thing that can be said about him. Even with a 1000 years in power, pigs will never change, it's in their nature to get fat. That is why ALLAH SWA made pigs haram :)

This thread is about the development that PMLN did in Punjab, last I checked Punjab was a province and not a family limited company and PMLN were public officials not CEO's. So that is the problem?
If you want to have a circle jerk, have it at someone's house and not on a public forum where people have the right to question an elected party. Mandate of 8 Corore? JOKE
Do you even know what a public mandate is?
A public mandate means that the public gives the government power to rule on their behalf and to improve their lives and spend their money on them. To people like you, a public mandate means that pigs can get fat while the sheep starve to death, and if the sheeps complain, well just give them some keema naan and they should be happy with that.

Idiotic!

Our leader Brought a world cup to Pakistan, he started a world class hospital, he made a world class uni in a village, he runs charities to help flood victims. He did all of that without being 1 day in power.

Your leader on the other hand.... well he used public money to try and bribe the public, his niece thinks she is some kind of princess who can slap bakery boys around, his brother opens a problematic metro bus and that is the best thing that can be said about him. Even with a 1000 years in power, pigs will never change, it's in their nature to get fat. That is why ALLAH SWA made pigs haram :)

What will be your reaction if people of Pakistan elect these pigs again and reject IK it means IK is worst compare to pigs?

I can see you are a good patriotic Pakistani but i can understand your problem its psychological like mental disorder you PTI guys desperately seeking people attention but the result are showing different picture PTI popularity in Pakistan is 16% so thats why this abusive nature, frustration, constant fear of loosing you guys taking this so personally and irony is you failed to pinpoint the problem why people are rejecting you its not because of PML-N, its your donkey IQ leader and your incompetent team.

CM Inaugurates 300 bedded Hospital & Ladies Park at Shahdara

64386_517450548293556_1642602730_n.jpg

576948_517450544960223_341648066_n.jpg

228919_517450601626884_955963357_n.jpg

487737_517450668293544_1133068200_n.jpg

578835_517450638293547_914097512_n.jpg

Stop, just stop. You are not fooling anyone with this idiotic act. I am an educated person who can tell the difference from a genuine leader and a pig who just want to get fat. I am not your PMLN supporter who will give away my vote for keema naan.

And yes I do know what the Quran says about liars.
So PMLN better repent and repent fast.

Fake picture of Benazeer by PMLN

and let's not forget that fake cheque that PMLN made in the 90s claiming Imran Khan get it from the "jewish lobby"

I asked, do you have you allegation that this is done by PML-N? What I heard it was done by Mullah's a.k.a JI when they were with Establishments. But I never raise some rumour or those things for which I don't have prove. So Mr. Educated Guy, did you read Quran, what it says about a liar? yet calling yourself Educated?

Once again this fixation on Imran Kahn.
I bet you guys dream about him every night.
Who is talking about Imran? I never said anything about Imran, so why bring him up?

Education is such a slow process for the inept and corrupt that in 30 years the best they could do was "Danish Schools" While countries like South Korea went from lower literacy than Pakistan to 99% in the same time, Ganja's bank account went from lower than a common worker to 9999% increase.
"Oh look at me, I am PMLN supporter, look at this amazing metro bus that PMLN built by putting entire punjab budget into Lahore and giving contracts to their own companies and building it in about a year when in reality it should have taken 10, and opening it up just as elections are starting even though it is not complete"

Tell you what, since you think these buses are the pinicle of human achievement, why don't you give your car to a poor deserving man and you ride on these buses exclusively?

Did IK gave you car to some poor? or you did some? or adjusted some poor at your home? So why asking such thing you never did?

so far me concern, still we have many quarters (1BHK) where many poor people are living with nominal charges (250-750 Rs/Month)! Also, while leaving Pakistan, i gave my car to one of my poor relative... So Unlike you, I am not the one who says something tell others to follow Quran..

Quwll or fail main tazad..

What will be your reaction if people of Pakistan elect these pigs again and reject IK it means IK is worst compare to pigs?

I can see you are a good patriotic Pakistani but i can understand your problem its psychological like mental disorder you PTI guys desperately seeking people attention but the result are showing different picture PTI popularity in Pakistan is 16% so thats why this abusive nature, frustration, constant fear of loosing you guys taking this so personally and irony is you failed to pinpoint the problem why people are rejecting you its not because of PML-N, its your donkey IQ leader and your incompetent team.

what a stupid thing to say.
have you ever raced against a dog?
If you did (admit it, you did), then you know you lost. Now by your logic you are worse than a dog.
*had an amazing punchline here, but if I say it I will get warning/ban from mods :P *

Yes, I am the one who has a mental disorder because I demand that adults take responsibility.
I pray to God the next time you are in a bus/airplane/boat, you get a captain who feels the same way as you and doesn't feel like he needs to take responsibility (worst case scenario, you crash and die).
Give it a rest man, if you can't act like an adult don't pretend to be one.
Noura league never takes responsibility and therefore the only conclusion that people can make is that they are children and children have no right to run a government.

As for the rest, once again act like a child by throwing temper tantrums. Well, children will be children.

I asked, do you have you allegation that this is done by PML-N? What I heard it was done by Mullah's a.k.a JI when they were with Establishments. But I never raise some rumour or those things for which I don't have prove. So Mr. Educated Guy, did you read Quran, what it says about a liar? yet calling yourself Educated?

Did IK gave you car to some poor? or you did some? or adjusted some poor at your home? So why asking such thing you never did?

so far me concern, still we have many quarters (1BHK) where many poor people are living with nominal charges (250-750 Rs/Month)! Also, while leaving Pakistan, i gave my car to one of my poor relative... So Unlike you, I am not the one who says something tell others to follow Quran..

Quwll or fail main tazad..

I know your game and I am not playing it.
You are trying to turn this into a "he said, she said" ordeal.
Fact or fiction, everyone believes that nawaz is a tax thief as well as a looter of the countries wealth.
And you never addressed the proven fact that noura league published a fake photo of Benazeer and a fake cheque to Imran kahn.
Of course you can't answer that because those are established facts.
Or how about those despicable allegations against khanum hospital?
You people are not above murdering innocent children just to keep power.

And WTF?
you have no idea how hard I am trying to no call you a retarded monkey right now.
You think that it is Imran Kahn's, a private citizen, job to provide for the poor while the government doesn't have to do anything?
WIth this kind of stupidity no wonder pigs are able to keep office just by giving idiotic people keema naan.

BTW, choke on this and die of shame

Last edited by a moderator:
what a stupid thing to say.
have you ever raced against a dog?
If you did (admit it, you did), then you know you lost. Now by your logic you are worse than a dog.
*had an amazing punchline here, but if I say it I will get warning/ban from mods :P *

Yes, I am the one who has a mental disorder because I demand that adults take responsibility.
I pray to God the next time you are in a bus/airplane/boat, you get a captain who feels the same way as you and doesn't feel like he needs to take responsibility (worst case scenario, you crash and die).
Give it a rest man, if you can't act like an adult don't pretend to be one.
Noura league never takes responsibility and therefore the only conclusion that people can make is that they are children and children have no right to run a government.

As for the rest, once again act like a child by throwing temper tantrums. Well, children will be children.

Good example but it didn't work its two way stream you scratch my back i scratch yours, you calling pigs bla bla bla and when i used these against your leader you literally crying now.

Apply this caption example to PTI Is there anyone in your party who take responsibility of PTI failure in 2011-2012 PTI popularity was 32-39% now its 16% lol are you going to blame your caption IK or Nawaz sharif ?

Don't teach these stupid things to us. You want to take responsibility there is a method "win in the upcoming elections" don't spread hatred and blame others for your failure.

Q: What PML-N thinks?

Ans: Pakistan = Punjab = Lahore

Nawaz league ka maksaq sirf aur sirf zulam aur istehsaal ki tareekh raqam karna hy

Nawaz league ka maksaq sirf aur sirf zulam aur istehsaal ki tareekh raqam karna hy

Sorry replace PML-N with PTI.

IK never criticized KPK CM, Baluchistan CM or Sindh CM.
His target is Punjab and performance of Punjab CM is better compared to all even federal government.

I know your game and I am not playing it.
You are trying to turn this into a "he said, she said" ordeal.
Fact or fiction, everyone believes that nawaz is a tax thief as well as a looter of the countries wealth.
And you never addressed the proven fact that noura league published a fake photo of Benazeer and a fake cheque to Imran kahn.
Of course you can't answer that because those are established facts.
Or how about those despicable allegations against khanum hospital?
You people are not above murdering innocent children just to keep power.

And WTF?
you have no idea how hard I am trying to no call you a retarded monkey right now.
You think that it is Imran Kahn's, a private citizen, job to provide for the poor while the government doesn't have to do anything?
WIth this kind of stupidity no wonder pigs are able to keep office just by giving idiotic people keema naan.

BTW, choke on this and die of shame

Proven facts? What is proven fact? Do u even understand this? You really need to study a bit more to know what is "Proven Fact" and what is "Speculation".

Proven Fact: "Having been demonstrated or verified without doubt"
Speculation: "A message expressing an opinion based on incomplete evidence."

Can you explain how these are proven fact?

You can call me anything, as this only proves your mental level. My response will merely a response. I have some 100% "Proven Facts" then some "Speculations" to vote for PML-N, rather then daydreaming spreaded by PTI.

Why don't you tell your leader IK to take all the proves in the court, which they still using in every jalsa? The only thing is they can't they knows it. They need some Blind followers, so we have some in this forum.

Just for your information, there are more then 1 Billion people believe about different God, there are more then 3 Billion people "Believe" for more then One God. There are 700 Million people who don't believe on God at all. "Believes" don't makes the truth. But Truth is always Truth and it stands with the evidence, which you couldn't gave a single one. Nor your leader could give.

Sorry replace PML-N with PTI.

IK never criticized KPK CM, Baluchistan CM or Sindh CM.
His target is Punjab and performance of Punjab CM is better compared to all even federal government.

Criticizing Ganja League means criticising that power which haunts on poor Pakistani public. He did best job.

PML-N does nothing but purchases MEDIA coverage by all its fake developmental projects and schemes

Punjab Govt raised minimum wages to Rs. 9,000
Daily Times - Leading News Resource of Pakistan

Pakistan attracted $11.464b FDI in last five years | Pakistan Today | Latest news | Breaking news | Pakistan News | World news | Business | Sport and Multimedia

Health update: Anti-dengue drive launched at union council level, CM – The Express Tribune

Law and Order

The following measures have been taken by the provincial government regarding law and order:

Thirty eight Acts have been passed by the Punjab Assembly regarding law and order in the province.
The salaries of police personnel have been doubled to provide better security and curb corruption.
The Counter-Terrorism Department (CTD) was established in 2009 to combat terrorism.
Quick Response Force has been created with the assistance of the Pakistan Army to counter terrorism.
Riverine Force has been created to combat crimes in slum dwellings (Kaccha areas) and to make travelling more secure on the Indus Highway. 49 Riverine Posts have been established for this purpose.
4,329 criminal gangs and 145,748 proclaimed offenders have been prosecuted in Punjab and 76,310 fugitives have been arrested. Moreover, 46 police officers embraced martyrdom in the war against terror.

Helpline ‘1915’ has been launched for traffic related issues.

Gender Reform Action Plan (GRAP)

The Gender Reforms Action Plan (GRAP) is a product of the global, national and local commitments of the government to redress gender issues. It focuses primarily on institutional change for achieving gender equality. It is expected to catalyze actions entailing gender mainstreaming in the provincial departmen

Establishment of "Gehwara"

The Punjab government established ‘Gehwara’, a centre for newborn babies, in Multan where children will be nourished till the age of seven

Mobile Health Units (MHU)

State of the art ‘Mobile Health Units’ (MHU) have been launched that are installed with X-ray and laboratory facilities and are equipped with two doctors (male & female), medicines and a small operation theatre. These MHUs visit different remote areas where local patients are treated and serious ailments are referred to hospitals. Six MHUs have been provided in Southern districts of Rajanpur, Bahawalnagar, Ahmadpur, Sharqia, Muzzafargarh, Rahim Yar Khan and Dera Ghazi Khan. These units are monitored by a satellite system.

Formation of Punjab Health-Care Commission

Punjab Health-Care Commission Bill was passed by the Punjab Assembly in 2010. The commission will have the authority to decide references against professional negligence and incompetence of doctors.

Foundation of Medical Colleges

Four new medical colleges have been established by the Punjab Government in Sahiwal, Gujranwala, Sialkot and Dera Ghazi Khan.

Hepatitis Control Program

A Hepatitis Control Program has been started with a budgetary allocation of Rs. 2.8 million.

Other initiatives taken up by the health sector include:

The up-gradation of BHUs and RHCs has been carried out and the District Headquarter (DHQ) & Tehsil Headquarter (THQ) hospitals have been attached with teaching hospitals for improving health care delivery.
The budgetary allocation for the Health Sector in 2010-11 was increased by up to 32% (compared to last year) to sixteen billion rupees. The total size of the health budget amounts to thirty eight billion rupees.
Provision of free medicines for patients in Government hospitals is one of the top priorities of the Chief Minister. In this regard it is stated that an amount of Rs. 500 million was allocated for the provision of free medicine for the patients in Government hospitals under block allocation under Funds / grant PC21016(016) health services during 2011 - 12 out of which Rs. 400 million has been released by the Finance Department (in two installments).
Health-Care Insurance has been introduced in Punjab and poor segments of the society will be given special attention in this regard.
Free dialysis facility has been provided in different hospitals. Apart from that tertiary care hospitals have been equipped with MRI, Angiography and CT scan machines.
The provision of air conditioning facility has been ensured in all public sector hospitals.
Improving the health care system has been a priority of the Punjab Government. Cochlear Implantation operations have been performed on fourteen special children at Children Hospital Lahore in collaboration with Special Education Department. Each operation costing Rs. 1,500,000, and 115 more children will be provided this facility in the current financial year.
Amendments in Punjab Pure Food Rules 2007 have been introduced that sets new quality standards for dairy products, minimum B.Sc. qualification for the food inspectors and stricter laws to curb production of substandard food items and its adulteration.
All the public sector hospitals across Punjab have been provided with free parking facility.
Faisalabad Institute of Cardiology and Rawalpindi Institute of Cardiology have been established to cater to the long list of patients waiting for treatment and operations at PIC, Lahore who will now be accommodated in their own areas.
The rehabilitation of Said Mittha Hospital, Nawaz Sharif Hospital Yakki Gate, Mozang Hospital Lahore as well as the new emergency block in Kot Khwaja Saeed Hospital has been completed.
Punjab Institute of Urology and Transplantation and Gynae–Pediatric centre will be established in Rawalpindi.

Upgradation

The following upgradation measures have been taken by the provincial government:
The upgradation of 3,068 primary and middle schools has been completed to augment the physical infrastructure of public sector schools in the province.
Four year degree programs have been started in twenty six colleges; thirty six new colleges have been approved and the up gradation of twenty five colleges has been undertaken across Punjab.
A total of 35,000 educators have been inducted purely on merit across the province to cater to the shortage of teachers and to improve the standard of education.
Twenty two new colleges are being established and seventeen colleges are being upgraded in the current fiscal year across the province.
Technical institutions have been approved at the divisional level which will help bring education in backward areas at par with the developed areas.

College Teacher's Package

The following financial incentives have been given to college teachers:
Mobility Allowance of Rs. 208.689 million @ Rs. 950/- per teacher.
Hard Area Allowance of Rs. 94.450/- million @ Rs. 3000/- for 124 colleges of all divisions.
Monthly Qualification Allowance (M. Phil/Ph. D) of Rs. 80.198 million for college teachers @ Rs. 10000/- for Ph. D & Rs. 5000/- for M. Phil.
Principal Charge Allowance for all Principals of Rs. 47.461 million @ Rs. 4000/- and Rs. 7000/- for urban and rural areas respectively.
Prize of Rs. 50,000/-, Rs. 35,000/- and Rs. 25,000/- are given to the teachers of first, second and third position holders students respectively.
1167 College Teachers Interns (CTIs) have also been recruited to meet the shortage of college staff on a monthly renumeration of Rs. 10000/-.

IT Labs

IT Labs in 4,286 government middle schools in Punjab have been established by the provincial government laying the foundation for bringing a revolution in the field of education where hundreds of thousands of students will have access to modern information

Education Budget Allocation

The Higher and Primary Education has been allocated Rs.117 billion in the current Punjab budget in different categories, which is a fifth of the total budget and reflects the Chief Minister’s resolve to educate the youth of the province

Daanish Schools

The Chief Minister inaugurated the Daanish Schools establishing six campuses in Attock, Mianwali, Dera Ghazi Khan, Rahim Yar Khan, Chishtian and Hasilpur. These are purpose built campuses aimed at providing quality education to the poorest of children in far-flung and backward areas of the province

Centres of Excellence

Seventy three schools were declared Centres of Excellence across the province owing to their research work and maintenance of high standards of education.

Launch of Jinnah Abadis Scheme

This scheme provides 5 marla plots free of cost to homeless, poor people of rural areas.
Under this scheme, allotment Sanads will be given to eligible applicants with joint ownership of husband and wife.
71,082 plots will be provided to the aforementioned beneficiaries

Back
Top Bottom