What's new

Development in Punjab by PML-N

Latest devlopment!
Cj said IG punjab,don't hve any right left to be a IG after, badami bagh incident?
Police khari rahi,aur badami bagh jaltaa raha?

Criminals have been arrested with 24 hours and each family in the badami incident will get Rs.200,000 and their homes reconstructed. DSP etc have been suspended. Stop ruining this thread. Go open a separate thread if you want to.

GT ROAD FLYOVER GUJRANWALA

9.JPG

8.JPG

7.JPG

6.JPG

5.JPG

4.JPG

3.JPG

2.JPG

1.JPG

16.JPG

15.JPG

14.JPG

13.JPG

12.JPG

11.JPG

10.JPG

9.JPG

8.JPG

7.JPG

6.JPG

5.JPG

4.JPG

3.JPG

2.JPG

1.JPG

Criminals have been arrested with 24 hours and each family in the badami incident will get Rs.200,000 and their homes reconstructed. DSP etc have been suspended. Stop ruining this thread. Go open a separate thread if you want to.

As judges ask ,badami bagh area who is the owner ,IG said govt of punjab!
As judges ask who is behind all this bruning of the homes of the poors? IG not answered!
It was a failed attempt to evacuate poors & do some more croupted devlopment project of PMLn?
Just now NAB has issued the notice to metro bus service of PMLn for the alleged crouption?
So friend, hopefully in coming days,reallity of many devlopment projects of PMLn is about to unfold, the time when there would no noon-league to pamper the crouption, then what you will do with this thread?
Think it over ahead, also plz put it too,economic section where it belongs?

CM Shahbaz Sharif inaugurated Government College Women University at Faisalabad earlier today. The university will play key role in providing easy access to higher education for the girls of Faisalabad division. During his visit, CM inaugurated development projects worth billions at Faisalabad including a highly significant Abdullah Pur Underpass to keep the traffic flow smooth

417764_515383395166938_1655410650_n.jpg

FOUNDATION STONE OF MEDICAL COLLEGE, UNIVERSITY AND INAUGURATION OF G.C.U CAMPUS

580513_316799358423029_849276192_n.jpg

295498_316798918423073_1083033731_n.jpg

ABDULLAHPUR SIGNAL FREE ZONE
542727_316806651755633_1878695745_n.jpg

72413_316276245142007_272318339_n.jpg

Rawalpindi

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

11.jpg

20% of total budget for education

Budget Allocation
The Higher and Primary Education has been allocated Rs.117 billion in the current Punjab budget in different categories, which is a fifth of the total budget and reflects the Chief Minister’s resolve to educate the youth of the province.

Punjab Endowment Fund

slide5.jpg

The Punjab Educational Endowment Fund (PEEF) is one of the flagship programs of Government of the Punjab. The fund aims to provide equitable opportunities of education to under privileged but brightest boys and girls especially from the southern districts of the province. This fund is nurturing much needed human capital which would, one day, contribute for social and economic development of Pakistan. Our objective is to bring brilliant but needy students to the best academic institutions and help them realize their potential and fulfill their dreams. This is akin to realizing the dream of a progressive and prosperous Pakistan.

I.T. Labs Project

IT Labs
IT Labs in 4,286 government middle schools in Punjab have been established by the provincial government laying the foundation for bringing a revolution in the field of education where hundreds of thousands of students will have access to modern information.

Last edited by a moderator:
Punjab as a whole as become poorer and more unsafe. How can sane minds even believe these PML-N guyz? They said in the manifesto that they would allow local govt to function in 6 months while they failed to hold a single election in the last 5 years.

This is just one example of the absolute lies. Punjab's crime is up, GDP and tax revenues down.

They are utter non sense.

Punjab as a whole as become poorer and more unsafe. How can sane minds even believe these PML-N guyz? They said in the manifesto that they would allow local govt to function in 6 months while they failed to hold a single election in the last 5 years.

This is just one example of the absolute lies. Punjab's crime is up, GDP and tax revenues down.

They are utter non sense.

What crime. Can you please list other than Joseph Colony ? lol

Poorer ? Its the only province that raised minimum wage and has sasti roti schemes.

Obviously you want to compare with PTI and i do agree that local elections is a good thing but what would a guy whose job is selling caps know ? They can't become technocrates yet. It aint that easy. You have to train them first.

You know what hands down. Tell me what other provinces did. Pity you don't see the developments in Punjab. Only paper work sounds good to you ?

400+ Vocational Training Institutes

The Punjab Government has established 420 vocational training institutes where people will acquire valuable skills enabling them to earn a living.
Technical and vocational training plays an important role in the development and progress of a country – but in Pakistan – mostly the poor class seeks it for their survival.

Last edited by a moderator:
What crime. Can you please list other than Joseph Colony ? lol

Poorer ? Its the only province that raised minimum wage and has sasti roti schemes.

Obviously you want to compare with PTI and i do agree that local elections is a good thing but what would a guy whose job is selling caps know ? They can't become technocrates yet. It aint that easy. You have to train them first.

You know what hands down. Tell me what other provinces did. Pity you don't see the developments in Punjab. Only paper work sounds good to you ?

Please dont bracket me with PTI. I am no PTI fanboy.

Now by using usual phrases such as its the only province ............, you are not facing reality.

One always compares with yesteryears. Punjab is worse off than it was 5 years earlier. Try to deny it!

As for your development, Lahore is where it has taken place the most. Sure you can have more concrete buildings, but do consider people's misery as well when it comes to socal issues.

Now your contempt for local bodies. This is a typical attitude of many since they have no idea what democracy is. Ask a person from Rajanpur who has to come lahore to deal with petty govt issues.

Giving funds to MPA's is what PML-N is good at. If anyone has a tiny bit of sanity, they would hate these mini dictators.

Please dont bracket me with PTI. I am no PTI fanboy.

Now by using usual phrases such as its the only province ............, you are not facing reality.

You always compare with yesteryears. Punjab is worse off than it was 5 years earlier. Try to deny it!

As for your development, Lahore is where it has taken place the most. Sure you can have more concrete buildings, but do consider people's misery as well when it comes to socal issues.

Now your contempt for local bodies. This is a typical attitude of many since they have no idea what democracy is. Ask a person from Rajanpur who has to come lahore to deal with petty govt issues.

Giving funds to MPA's is what PML-N is good at. If anyone has a tiny bit of sanity, they would hate these mini dictators.

Dude IRI, Gallop Poll etc have said that PML-N is too popular. Its for a reason. End of story.

If it hurts you when i say only province, maybe i should rephrase it and say 'only province that is trying' How is that ?

Dude IRI, Gallop Poll etc have said that PML-N is too popular. End of story.

Oh! alright! be happy with it. Bush was also one of the most popular leaders, was he sane?

I am happy that PML-N is very popular, it shows the true character of people. Just like people deserved Zardari, they deserve PML-N.

Back
Top Bottom