What's new

Development in Punjab by PML-N

So its coming out to be true. PTI fanboys are with PPP. :lol:

theer or bala cycle pay sawari karahay hain. :rolleyes:

It's not about PPP support or whatever, open your eyes and look around, I have been criticizing PPP as well.

Ab facts khatam ho gaye to going personal and changing the topic eh?

It's not about PPP support or whatever, open your eyes and look around, I have been criticizing PPP as well.

Ab facts khatam ho gaye to going personal and changing the topic eh?

aik fact kabe prove kiya hain ??? I'll be waiting.

Look around what ? PPP's performance was the same as it is now.

aik fact kabe prove kiya hain ??? I'll be waiting.

Look around what ? PPP's performance was the same as it is now.

Phir topic change...tell me how did PML start JFT program?

How exactly is PML taking credit of ghauri missiles? Were they not imported by then the government of PPP from North Korea? Similar how exactly do they take credit for Nuclear weapons. The nuclear weapon program was started by Z.A. Bhutto. WTF, seriously these noora's should come up with something better but then again we have people like tiger awan sb and CB4 who not only continue to believe in this BS but also promoting it. Seriously guys yahan parhi likhi awam ha kahin or ja ker try kero shahid baat bun jaii.

229883_505856189442810_1440766600_n.jpg

734014_173613119459253_885218768_n.jpg

Shahbaz Sharif Inaugurates Murree Resource Center (Digital Library)

Inauguratiion-of-Resource-Center-Murree-by-Shehbaz-Sharif-4.jpg

Inauguratiion-of-Resource-Center-Murree-by-Shehbaz-Sharif-8.jpg

Inauguratiion-of-Resource-Center-Murree-by-Shehbaz-Sharif-28.jpg

The CM directed that 320 kanals of land be allocated at a central place on Jhika Galli Road for the construction of the hospital complex to meet the needs of the people. He said the hospital would be operated by a trust.

The meeting was informed that the construction and repair work of seven roads of the Town Municipal Administration (TMA) in Murree would be completed by August 14 this year.

The meeting also considered construction and repair work of the Cart Road in accordance with the recommendations of the National Engineering Services Pakistan (NESPAK).

Daily Times - Leading News Resource of Pakistan

9177_378112048947890_654763981_n.jpg

481454_378112202281208_94912155_n.jpg

556745_378111822281246_944589657_n.jpg

Lot of development for Patwaris. Their mills are increased,
4CNG stations from 1 CNG station.

No electricity, No gas.

Double prices on every item.

yeh badla hai ya badla hai??

Lot of development for Patwaris. Their mills are increased,
4CNG stations from 1 CNG station.

No electricity, No gas.

Double prices on every item.

yeh badla hai ya badla hai??

None of Punjab Government's business. Usual remarks by PTI supporters.

Last edited by a moderator:

ISnt Faizabad interchange part of Motorway ? if yes then do you know more then half motorway was constructed under PPP tenure

Last edited by a moderator:
ISnt Faizabad interchange part of Motorway ? if yes then do you know more then half motorway was constructed under PPP tenure

bala or theer cycle pay saware karahay hain ? :rolleyes:

bala or theer cycle pay saware karahay hain ? :rolleyes:

Talk with Facts and reality and answer my question dude :)

Isnt M2 started in 1992 or 1993 and when it was started after few months NS govt was ended and then BB ruled till 1996 and when NS took control of govt he inaugurated on November 26, 1997 and few months of his new govt ?? you wana tell use PML N made motorway with super duper speed PPP stopped it in their tenure ??

How exactly is PML taking credit of ghauri missiles? Were they not imported by then the government of PPP from North Korea? Similar how exactly do they take credit for Nuclear weapons. The nuclear weapon program was started by Z.A. Bhutto. WTF, seriously these noora's should come up with something better but then again we have people like tiger awan sb and CB4 who not only continue to believe in this BS but also promoting it. Seriously guys yahan parhi likhi awam ha kahin or ja ker try kero shahid baat bun jaii.

Even they took Gawadar port project and makran coastal highway project credit from musharaf ... the way patwaris taking credit of musharaf projects they should make him their own leader too now lol :D

Back
Top Bottom