What's new

Developing Ties Between Pak, Russia, China, Iran & the CARS

I still don't understand what Pakistan has to offer that is of supreme importance that Russia will spite India or even US to side with it.

Anyway looks like the moderator doesn't like these sort of questions..So better I'll leave this for time to answer.

why dont you read all the posts then you would know on this thread. I keep saying take all 4 countries together that is china, iran russia and pakistan

---------- Post added at 10:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:17 AM ----------

Strategic location which they think is the most important asset of the country....

Thats not the only thing have you never heard of your freinds freind is a freind or your enemys freind is your enemy? also pakistan has shown that it can influence the likes of the taleban to some degree

---------- Post added at 10:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:18 AM ----------

I still don't understand what Pakistan has to offer that is of supreme importance that Russia will spite India or even US to side with it.

Anyway looks like the moderator doesn't like these sort of questions..So better I'll leave this for time to answer.

sorry to say this mate and a bit off topic and that is some of you indians are not looking at the wider picture and as usual are being tribal. Its not about pakistan nor india.

why dont you read all the posts then you would know on this thread. I keep saying take all 4 countries together that is china, iran russia and pakistan

sorry to say this mate and a bit off topic and that is some of you indians are not looking at the wider picture and as usual are being tribal. Its not about pakistan nor india.

My question....why take all countries together ? What has Pak got to offer Russia for it to be taken together ?

read this then!
The Hindu : News / National :

I don't know what Russia can achieve making axis with you, same treatment I believe, what you did with Americans lol. ISI working in the backyards??

once again you have missed the point. Pakistan comes along with china. some of the china/ pak rel would rub of.... please guys on a serious note stop looking at this through just pakistan. there are two shows in town one american and this one, this show is preferable to the neighbourhood so will succeed rather than one imposed by outside imperial power. lot of money at stake is what it and about

---------- Post added at 10:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 AM ----------

My question....why take all countries together ? What has Pak got to offer Russia for it to be taken together ?

KS please go and read all the earlier articles I put up and you would stop asking this.

absolutely..
China-****$tan frndship is only bcoz of pakistan's hostilities against India..
As far as Russia is concern
pakistan dont have anything materilistic to offer..
*Conventional Arms-u r buying it from china
*funds and investment-u dont have.
*nuclear toys-they dont need it from u guyz.
*Ur dignity- u already sold it..first to americans and now to chinese.
Iranians hate u guyz coz u r pro Arabs..
Wat say.?

read this then!
The Hindu : News / National :

I don't know what Russia can achieve making axis with you, same treatment I believe, what you did with Americans lol. ISI working in the backyards??
Don't put americans faults on our shoulders, Relation b\w China and Pakistan is a better example to judge Pakistan's Motives...

absolutely..
Wat say.?

Its clear that most of you havnt read the earlier articles why are you coming in half way and trolling?? what do you gain? why cant we discuss like adults without being tribal or obsessed with pak/india. All 4 countries have a lot to gain and that is articulated in earlier articles.

---------- Post added at 10:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:28 AM ----------

Don't put americans faults on our shoulders, Relation b\w China and Pakistan is a better example to judge Pakistan's Motives...

yaar dont be derailed and go off topic by comments made by people who dont even know what the threads about. You too go and read earlir articles and then discuss the geo political strategic benefits for our neighbourhood.

KS please go and read all the earlier articles I put up and you would stop asking this.

I read it and could not get one practical/useful reason except the current season of anti-Americanism.

yeah sure Pakistan has a lot to gain from it..but what has Russia got to gain from it..specifically from Pakistan..Honestly nilch,

Instead of saying read this, read that..just tell me in simple words what has Pakistan got to offer Russians.

absolutely..
Wat say.?
Does that enlightens you??
An emotional stuff on stratigic debate?
We are not like india to sold our dignity to Israel...
Russia can't trust on a country like india which only ability is hipocracy . They need better partners for there own sake ....

The problem is when you start trolling with poor quality rubbish - the mods have to step in. The problem is you cant stand having these countries in the same bracket. Why does it scare you or obsess you when you see these nations in the same field. I am not interested in Indias relations with Russia - that would be off topic - so stop continiously derailing the thread.
These nations have a commen goal and it seems an aim to stop USA bully tactics. I really hope we have closer ties with these nations!

No mate i will try to simplify it for you though thats not that easy. there are potentially two proposals that are being discussed implemented re oil pipelines. Who builds and controls stands to make a lot of money/power. these pipelines have to go through our neighbourhood. Americans prefer their proposals obviously cos they want power/money and influence. These 4 countries can put togeether an alternative. These 4 countries are placed uniqly in location and in the case of iran/russia major producers and they can put together an alternative which would exclude america. but thats not the same as being anti american. Its doing what suits you best in biz. This is the next moves coming on the world chess board

Russia can't trust on a country like india which only ability is hipocracy . They need better partners for there own sake ....

Dude seriously this is stretching things a bit too far.

The only partners they need right now are those with billions in their hands to invest in their country.

It's the economy stupid (courtesy Bill Clinton)

These 4 countries are placed uniqly in location and in the case of iran/russia major producers and they can put together an alternative which would exclude america.

I hope you do realize the Russian oil fields are no where near to Pakistan or even to Central Asia.They are in the Far East - Sakhalain,Siberia etc.

---------- Post added at 04:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:10 PM ----------

karthic, leave it alone yaar. let time be the judge.

Yea..let time be the judge.

These nations have a commen goal and it seems an aim to stop USA bully tactics. I really hope we have closer ties with these nations!

but thats not the main aim. the main aim is to link and make progress economically, the bully america comes in cos it wants power/money from these oil pipelines. hense the pressure and the wanting to stay in afghanistan etc

---------- Post added at 10:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:41 AM ----------

I hope you do realize the Russian oil fields are no where near to Pakistan or even to Central Asia.They are in the Far East - Sakhalain,Siberia etc.

Mate look at the location of iran. also look where the proposed oil pipelines are going

once again you have missed the point. Pakistan comes along with china. some of the china/ pak rel would rub of.... please guys on a serious note stop looking at this through just pakistan. there are two shows in town one american and this one, this show is preferable to the neighbourhood so will succeed rather than one imposed by outside imperial power. lot of money at stake is what it and about

---------- Post added at 10:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 AM ----------

and along with India comes Vietnam, Maldives, Mauritius, Mongolia, Nepal, Bhutan and many other countries who have better business prospectives than Pakistan. In Russian foreign policy there is place for China in terms of business only but no strategic partnership when it comes to more sophisticated weapons which Russia shares only with India and we enjoy good relations.

Back
Top Bottom