What's new

Dev Anand Passes Away

he was the Gregory Peck of India . RIP .
loved his B?W films a lot.

May your soul rest in peace, the evergreen Dev sahab.

Few people enjoy this life like you did. You lived life to the fullest.

Sad to see you go.

Last edited by a moderator:

---------- Post added at 08:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:39 PM ----------

Dev Anand

Shammi Kapoor

Jagjit Singh

Bhupen Hazarika

...slowly and slowly, the common man's heart-felt connections to Indian Cinema and art are being severed.

Wat can I say? God is the biggest Jewel Thief. (comment courtesy youtube)

Last edited by a moderator:
Ever since the news of Bollywood legendary actor Dev Anand demise broke out, his fans and well-wishers across the globe started pouring in with messages for him.

Dev Anand who was born in Lahore in Pakistan still remains a true icon for the people in Pakistan. One of his ardent fans, Pakistani singer turned actor Ali Zafar told us, "An era passed with his passing. A true inspiration Dev saab was for all of us. I remember when my mom made me watch the movie 'Guide', I spent the next week trying to puff my hair as high as his. I only regret and wish I could have met him. Dev saab will be missed and remembered by us all." Another popular star from Pakistan , Meera who is currently in New York was shocked to hear the sad news. She tells us, " Sunkar bahut afsos hua.. Dev saab ekh mahan kalakaar hi nahi the, balki ekh bahut ache insaan the. People in Pakistan have been a huge follower of Dev Saab and shall miss him a lot.

He was a great man and I was a really big fan of him . I had met three years back and he had offered me to do a role in his movie. It was a big moment for me to meet such a legendary actor of India. Woh Lahore ke the and he had asked me ki mere liye lahore ka paani lekhe aana .. lahore kaise nazar aatha hain abh . He also spoke to my family members in Pakistan and had expressed his desire to visit Lahore. Unki khwaaish thi pakistan aane ke liye par woh aa nahi paaye.. woh icon the.. aur icon rehenge .. inki koi replacement nahi ho sakta hain. Dev Saab was truly one of the pillars of bollywood industry. I'm in New York right now, but once I get back to India I would meet his family and convey my condolences."

People in Pakistan remember Dev Anand - The Times of India

His earlier movies, made by others were good. Movies he made and acted in were shi*t to be honest.
But he was ever young in his heart, you cant deny that.

true !!!!!

---------- Post added at 09:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:54 AM ----------

Indocrabi he was not born in Lahore, he studied in Lahore GC.

Back
Top Bottom