What's new

Destroyed SAAB ERIEYE AEW&C Also repaired

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a wild thought-but you never know we already took revenge by sabotaging the nuclear subs which as far as i know are both docked and not operational.
That's intriguing but no such claim has been made by India which has a habit of blaming Pakistan for even the bad cold. However, I hope Pakistan and China have had a good look on the leaked Scorpene's design documents.

My question is one was fully destroyed what kind of magic trick they have that they recovered fully destroyed one. Only thing coming to my mind is they got a Transport version of SAAB from some where and made the radar themselves basically stole entire tech from the SAAB AWACS which we already have and that is one major reason due to which SAAB also agreed to sell us 3 more.

@Path-Finder @Arsalan @Horus

I am pretty sure this can't happen in real life
Arey yaar Zarvii.
You forget what has been discussed. Just to reiterate, we bought another plane from Saab(I think the aerial number was J029). We brought it to Zero life. We got a new Radar from Saab and planted it on that plane. This is really good work done by PAC. I still think there is more to the 130 million than meets the eye but cannot be certain whether we have upgraded our older platforms with more hardware/ software. I suspect we have saved a pretty bundle of money by doing work in house.Whether this is somehow related to the sale of a further 3 Erieyes is also unknown.
A

First of all this is off topic so let's conclude this discussion here and move ahead.

Second if you are not against Islam then kindly avoid silly posts like the original one as it is hurting other Muslims. I am assuming that you really don't mean it to save from Muslims as you don't have anything against Muslims.

Third, and most important I don't understand why people are always keep on giving their own explanation of Islam. Who are you or me to decide of Islam is individual practice or to be practiced at community level or give level? It is to be defined by Allah and his prophet. So stop saying what you belief. It should what we are ordered to believe. Now I am stopping this discussion here and would like to request you to do your own reading of Quran and revisit if Islam is something personal only?

Fourth, here you were opposing your own belief that Islam is restricted to once personal life only. If I believe otherwise than you can't impose it on me as you will be doing the exactly opposite of what you currently believe that is imposing your belief on me.

Lastly, about the divisions I would say that in political divisions we say this beauty of democracy but in religious division we try to make it a basis of hate towards religion. Why? Why can't we just accept the different existing versions of Islam rather than abolishing Islam all to gather out of our community life? Why can't we work on finding the common grounds rather than removing it from our common day activities.

Brother I urge to think on those lines in a positive sense. And if you want to debate further let's open a thread and I can discuss it further. For me the whole extremism started because we started to impose our secular principal on people with core religious values. We have to find a way to keep both of things togather
@Kaptaan is a nice man and I like his posts and I wish good for him but when it comes to Islam Ummah, he gets triggered like anything ...zzzooooh... becomes a freakn' rocket :lol::lol: ( so buddy that's a secret..if you want to trigger him use the word "ummah" and then just sit and enjoy :pop: and this is true for many wannabe libturds, a commodity cheaper by dozens on PDF )

I think we should ignore his islamophobic and childish posts ( not him though) because I feel one day he will get sober and think sanely inshaAllah. ;)

Last edited:
That's intriguing but no such claim has been made by India which has a habit of blaming Pakistan for even the bad cold. However, I hope Pakistan and China have had a good look on the leaked Scorpene's design documents.

India wont blame Pakistan in this case because blaming us would mean they concede that their most valuable war asset's security was compromised. Just like we dont openly claim that the attack on kamra and karachi was to undermine our AEWAC capability: in my opinion only two nations couldve benefited from our diminished capability: India & USA (OBL raid happened soon after our capability was undermined)

@Kaptaan is a nice man and I like his posts and I wish good for him but when it comes to Islam Ummah, he gets triggered like anything ...zzzooooh... become a freakin rocket :lol::lol: ( so buddy that's a secret..if you want to trigger him use ummah and then sit and enjoy :pop: and this is true for many wannabe libturds, a commodity cheaper by dozens on PDF )

I think we should ignore his islamophobic and childish posts ( not him though) because I feel one day he will get sober and think sanely inshaAllah.
Lolzzz... Point noted sir...

India wont blame Pakistan in this case because blaming us would mean they concede that their most valuable war asset's security was compromised. Just like we dont openly claim that the attack on kamra and karachi was to undermine our AEWAC capability: in my opinion only two nations couldve benefited from our diminished capability: India & USA (OBL raid happened soon after our capability was undermined)

Erieyes were destroyed in 2012 a year after the OBL raid. No?

Everyone knows who attack on PAF and navy Air bases .. who afraid from Saab 2000 and P3-C I think JAPAN is afraid.:thinktank:

Everyone knows who attack on PAF and navy Air bases .. who afraid from Saab 2000 and P3-C I think JAPAN is afraid.:thinktank:
This line of thinking is plainly and simply wrong. You are writing something on an open forum representing the views of the educated youth of Pakistan. How can you justify this. Does this not make all of Pakistan look like a terrorist nation to someone reading this thread? Does this not play right into our adversary's hands.
One needs to be careful when writing on open fora as the views should be balanced and a balanced person would not advocate a terrorist attack against a neighbour in peace time.
For instance what concrete proof does one have that the miscreants were Indians or even paid by Indians. Who let them into the complex? Who went to sleep for nearly 30 minutes before they were allowed to destroy nearly 500 million $ worth of assets? Where did this happen and which nation controlled the base? Were people not wisened after the P3C attack and why was security n9t beefed up.
Before you blame someone else sort your own house out and hang those who were negligent by their balls. Then you start looking at outside factors. One speaks only after one has proof and only on international media with proof. Instead every Tom Dick and Harry start shouting "External hand and enemies of the state". I refuse to believe that this is the case till the responsible people are taken to court and punished. The ACM at the time should have resigned and the base Commander should have been tried for criminal negligence.
We as a nation are forgetful about our own faults but very good at pointing the fingers at others. I would only accept the outside hand theory once you have cleared your own house. The Navy personnel with the P3C disaster went unpunished and that gave people the licence to sleep on the job. We do not have the face to blame outsiders till be have cleared our own house. Even then there is no need to suggest clandestine military strikes against a nation which is not at war with you openly. It is imperative that we stick to the confines of the law in our current predicament. I hope you have understood very clearly what I want to say.
A

Pakistan suffered 138 fatal and 155 non-fatal casualties in retaliatory cross-border firings along the LoC in 2017. According to official figures, 860 incidents of ceasefire violations by Pakistani troops were reported in 2017 as against 221 the year before
If it makes you feel better about the losses well sure you know what Ghalib said

Ham ko maloom hey jannat ki hakikat lekin
Dil khush rakhney ko ghalib ................:angel:
Ye khayal acha hy

Before you blame someone else sort your own house out and hang those who were negligent by their balls. Then you start looking at outside factors. One speaks only after one has proof and only on international media with proof. Instead every Tom Dick and Harry start shouting "External hand and enemies of the state". I refuse to believe that this is the case till the responsible people are taken to court and punished. The ACM at the time should have resigned and the base Commander should have been tried for criminal negligence.
Enemies will exploit weaknesses what are we doing to remove them is the question here.It had internal support just like the GHQ and Police academy attack why didnt we act earlier?Why do we need tragedy to wake up?These are questions we need to ask

@Kaptaan is a nice man and I like his posts and I wish good for him but when it comes to Islam Ummah, he gets triggered like anything ...zzzooooh... becomes a freakn' rocket :lol::lol: ( so buddy that's a secret..if you want to trigger him use the word "ummah" and then just sit and enjoy :pop: and this is true for many wannabe libturds, a commodity cheaper by dozens on PDF )
ISIS tak mein ummah fail hay ye manjan kahein aur becho Haj key doran bhi categories hotien hain :D
Ye manjan wohi khareed sakta hy jo dabay mein band hy

Second if you are not against Islam then kindly avoid silly posts like the original one as it is hurting other Muslims. I am assuming that you really don't mean it to save from Muslims as you don't have anything against Muslims.
So exactly how many died from his comment?

ISIS tak mein ummah fail hay ye manjan kahein aur becho Haj key doran bhi categories hotien hain :D
Ye manjan wohi khareed sakta hy jo dabay mein band hy
Though I don't understand most of it but I know it is BS

The aircraft was left on the open tarmac even after the Mehran base fiasco tells a lot of the lax attitude that prevailed in these fat and flabby(physically and mentally) PAF senior types.

That being said, it does go to credit of the 20% in the PAF hierarchy who genuinely are not just good officers both in intellect and purpose but also pragmatic leaders who decided to fix it as much as possible in house rather than writing off this valuable asset.

The interesting bit is that the entire electronics integration and installation was done in house- the value of that cannot be understated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom