What's new

Destroy muslims community by banning beef trade yet allow hundus to export the same beef.

For people like you there's no such thing as "My people". People like you only uses nationalism because it suits your "own" interest. But I have say something that Hindus are far more loyal to each another than Muslims.

Emo boy.. I am not even a Muslim...
And yes, I only care about my interests which in this case is my nationalism.

PS: I don't care which outsider group is loyal to each other and which isn't.

Emo boy.. I am not even a Muslim...
And yes, I only care about my interests which in this case is my nationalism.

PS: I don't care which outsider group is loyal to each other and which isn't.

There's nothing emo or harsh about what I said. I said the truth. Another reason why I am not a big fan nationalism. It only benefits tiny number of people not the majorities.

There's nothing emo or harsh about what I said. I said the truth. Another reason why I am not a big fan nationalism. It only benefits tiny number of people not the majorities.

Lol.. I called you emo because of your avatar and username mostly but you are emotional quite a bit based on your half witted one liners which you keep on throwing here and there usually.
anyway, learn the difference between nationalism vs ethnic nationalism.
One can be good and other can be bad in grand scheme of things.
And then, go to sleep :-)

i have no sympathy for indian muslims they are worst then indian hindus when it comes to Pakistan. they paying the price.

Didnt ask for sympathy, but we are Pakistanis and we shouldn't be disrespectful to anyone.

Lol.. I called you emo because of your avatar and username mostly but you are emotional quite a bit based on your half witted one liners which you keep on throwing here and there usually.
anyway, learn the difference between nationalism vs ethnic nationalism.
One can be good and other can be bad in grand scheme of things.
And then, go to sleep :-)

I am a globalist humanist. Ethnic nationalism or civic nationalism or whatever nationalism makes you happy is total Horse s... in today's modern world. Either you are an Islamist or Globalist there's no 3rd option here. So make sure which side you wanna join. Peace

I am a globalist humanist.

Lol...
Well, if the predictions about BD sinking are true then each and everyone of you is going to leave ethnic nationalism and be either a global humanist or Ummah loving Islamist sooner or later just to get into others' countries.
I just wanna make sure when that happens, none of you end up on our land niether under the disguise of Islamism or global humanism.
It's nothing personal, it's just that we would be struggling too at that time.
Peace out.

none of you end up on our land niether under the disguise of Islamism or global humanism.
It's nothing personal, it's just that we would be struggling too at that time.
Peace out.

Fair enough. But I will still remain globalist with or without your global warming.

Then what will happen to Jinnah's two nation theory ? :D
Pakistan will always be there.

its the Rest we are talking about remember?
Well, when sh!t hits the fan, make sure not a single refugee shows up on our land ;)

when shit hits the ceiling. Whatever of the refugees right now from Bangladesh will be democratic mukti force

as i said. we good.

Relax your imaginary ego. Just Seeing one or two Pakistanis posting there own belief opinions here. And now your talking and thinking this is a pakistsni state policy. That’s just stupid on your part. Truth be Said majority Pakistanis are completely neutral on Indian Muslims and on Bangladeshis Muslims affairs.

Gujarat massacres and royinga suffering I don’t see mass pakistsni hysteria anywhere

If your hurt by what’s being said in this topic respond to them in kind. Don’t bring Pakistan into this mess. Majority of Pakistanis have nothing in common with your Indian Desi stuff.

You are quite right. I shouldnt have brought Pakistani state into that context. Cool.

Back
Top Bottom