What's new

Despo Congress now says 'secular leader' Mamata can be PM

vicky sen

Reaction score
Country
India
NEW DELHI: On the eve of the Lok Sabha election results, Congress leader Rashid Alvi on Wednesday suggested that all regional secular parties should come together and elect West Bengal chief minister Mamata Banerjee as the leader to keep BJP out of power.

Admitting that it may be difficult for Congress to form the government, he said, "It may be difficult for us to form the government, but all secular forces should come together to keep Narendra Modi away from power."

He suggested that all regional secular parties should come together and elect their leader. "Congress party will never hesitate to form a secular government," he said, PTI reported.

"I suggest that regional parties should elect Mamata Banerjee, who is secular, competent and honest beyond doubt, as their leader," he said.

Stating that he does not believe in exit polls and truth will come out tomorrow, Alvi said, "Whether the Congress conquers the electoral battle or loses it, we all shall be responsible for the credit or discredit. It will be injustice for anyone to only blame the leadership of Congress."

Sandeep Dikshit says he is 'unlikely to win'; another Cong leader says Mamata should be leader - The Times of India

:laugh::laugh:

For vote bank Politics, The Sickular Politicians for have F**** the word Secular. Calling someone secular is a Slang. :ashamed:

This desperate attempt itself showz how pseudo secular Congress is. They have understood that Junto of India has rejected their Secular appeal and voted for Development. Abhi bhi khujli gayi nahi. Bloody opportunists.

going by congress logic i think even osama ben laden could have been India's PM, if he hadn't been smoked by the Americans

For vote bank Politics, The Sickular Politicians for have F**** the word Secular. Calling someone secular is a Slang. :ashamed:

calling secular a slang is stupidity to the extreme. Congress used secularism as their party motto but it is not the fault of the seculars that the party was not honest.
So shut up with abusing people who support secularism.
Next this is not vote bank politics, all the voting is already done. They are trying to form alliance. I am not defending it, just pointing out the difference.
Have a better understanding of politics before spitting crap on the internet.

This only showz Congress doesnt care bout stability of India and development projects to kick start faster. Such bloody rascals to keep Country behind, just for the greed of Power.

The congress has been reduced to a pile of crap - sad, electing Mamatha as a PM?? seriously?

The interesting question is are we going to see an end of the Nehru-Gandhi dynasty?
I don't see congress persisting with Rahul Gandhi for long after this loss. Priyanka Gandhi is also out of picture and any descendants will not carry the Gandhi name. Considering and hoping that Rahul Gandhi doesn't have any children, we will see an end to the Gandhi dynasty.

Did you mean horse trading? In post poll phase, one India are in right now, votebank and tactics to augment votebank go pretty much irrelevant.

If you don't mind me asking what sneak attack do you think have been carried out against secularism in India at the hand of secularists? Just for my knowledge.

Back
Top Bottom