What's new

Despicable extremist Hindu activists

Where is indian media and its favorite chosen opportunist, apologists like Javed Akhtar who are anything but Muslims but called Muslims. This atheist and agnostic trash has always been glorified and anointed as 'indian Muslim' by BJP, Sangh parivar and Shiv Sena. The most synonymous is Sikander Bakht of BJP. Where is that actor Owaisi? PAkistanis should share these videos with people from Egypt, North Africa, UAE, Indonesia. Govt. should raise this issue in UN and shame these Hindu Talibanis and their allies. Time for our social media team to fight back and give it to these sanatan dharam terrorists.

@punit

It would be great if one can get this guys reeal name and location thru IP check I can initiate that. These unemployed 'internet hindoos' or BJP social media army to do propaganda by their boss Anshul Saxena should be named, tracked and put cases against in places like Dubai, Thailand and Malaysia. I'm telling you this problem will be solved within a day.

@punit

It would be great if one can get this guys reeal name and location thru IP check I can initiate that. These unemployed 'internet hindoos' or BJP social media army to do propaganda by their boss Anshul Saxena should be named, tracked and put cases against in places like Dubai, Thailand and Malaysia. I'm telling you this problem will be solved within a day.
Go.ahead.

What a nice bunch of lads, they sound like the Gangus on PDF.
39EB4DD7-58E2-4AD2-971A-CEB451F9D53F.jpeg

Reminds me of someone known as the breaker of idols.
Anyhow, violent religious folk help reduce the appeal of religion.

Stones are useless.. unlike u clowns we don’t worship anything or anyone .. except Allah Almighty... the creator of everything including your useless stones that you yourself carve into idols..
Same can be said about almost all of the mainstream religions. Because none of them can prove if their God is a personified God or even physically existing god. Isn't that a common problem?
Hindus also do not worship 'stone', just like you do not claim to worship 'Stone' or 'Building made out of Stone'. Ask any Hindu here if he is worshiping stone or is the stone a symbol to whatever he is worshipping.

Thread successfully diverted by sanatan dharma, instead of talking on persecution of indian muslims, the guys are discussing on stone.

Back
Top Bottom