What's new

Desi Corner!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't spread any rumors about you ! :o:

I thought that Arya Desai or whatever his name is was talking about you ! :(

Waiseee what happened to your hair ? I thought you said that it was the colour of the rainbow or was it oranges or something ! :unsure:
It is is still goldenish-orangish...towards the edges.U shld b blind to have missed it. :coffee:
Which pic? I see a monkey in your avatar!:o:
i had changed to show a recent pic. :D

I missed it ! :(

I was more focused on the abnormally large nose ! :whistle:

@Armstrong

Aunty, how are you?

it was bad yesterday when you and levina fought over Kashmir. Please try to stay away from controversial topics while you are on your Period :unsure:

I heard you were planning to get married soon. It is good that even middle aged women can find love :-)

Yaaa...and how did u miss d high cheek bones?? Chink eyes?? And a monkey???

You must be more sensitive to @Armstrong

Most often she is a caring woman. But frustrations over not getting married in her early years has made her bitter at times. that explains her jibes on younger woman's looks.

You must be more understanding.
:(

I was just kidding....! :(

Avaiiiiin meriii eyes aur high cheek bones key peecheiii par jayaa karein aaap ! :disagree:
Idiot thats exactly why I call u my bro...because I think this dodgy paksitani resembles me.:lol:

I am kidding.:rofl:....u r a pale white ghost and theres no similarity between us.

@Armstrong

Aunty, how are you?

it was bad yesterday when you and levina fought over Kashmir. Please try to stay away from controversial topics while you are on your Period :unsure:

I heard you were planning to get married soon. It is good that even middle aged women can find love :-)
Gaawwd Ravi!!
You're just as good as @Armstrong at spreading rumors. I almost believed you. lolzzz

:raise:Once more please!
Pronto!!
Had it not been you guys I wld have never dared to show my face.

Shades??
Where were the shades?

Ohhhh the previous pic you mean??
Yesh! Dil-shape wale. :happy:.....and Lord Manvan has kindly obliged with your request and granted us an audience. :yahoo:Come to that prisoner Roza thread if you wish to have a darshan.:partay:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom