What's new

Desi Corner!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Nihonjin1051 Konnichiwa/Namaste my friend. This fattyacids is retard troll who will write only garbage and insult other nationalities with his retard comments, because of him I ended up learning lot about China. :lol::lol:

@Indischer dekho mota tezab wapas aa gaya. :laugh:

@Nihonjin1051 Konnichiwa/Namaste my friend. This fattyacids is retard troll who will write only garbage and insult other nationalities with his retard comments, because of him I ended up learning lot about China. :lol::lol:

Namaste my friend. I've noticed that , too. I had to refrain myself from responding to his troll post.

How's everything with you, btw? ^^,

Namaste my friend. I've noticed that , too. I had to refrain myself from responding to his troll post.

How's everything with you, btw? ^^,

I am fine. he is trying to engulf me in endless troll which I don't want and moreover I refrain from arguing with Chinese as Hu songsan gave me numerous bans. His is one of those Chinese who love to insult Indian people,race and history. when they did it, they needed the similar kind of replies. ;)

I am fine. he is trying to engulf me in endless troll which I don't want and moreover I refrain from arguing with Chinese as Hu songsan gave me numerous bans. His is one of those Chinese who love to insult Indian people,race and history. when they did it, they needed the similar kind of replies. ;)

You're in the right. Its best not to associate with people who have nothing but negative talks. Its not good dharma...!

You're in the right. Its best not to associate with people who have nothing but negative talks. Its not good dharma...!

What liturgical languages you use for Japanese Buddhism. Can a person be in both Buddhist and Shinto beliefs together in Japan as it is common across most of Asia.

@Indischer dekho mota tezab wapas aa gaya. :laugh:

Kahaan mulaakat hua tum dono ka?

What liturgical languages you use for Japanese Buddhism. Can a person be in both Buddhist and Shinto beliefs together in Japan as it is common across most of Asia.

It is very common. The Buddhism is mixed with the native Shinto beliefs. It actually works very well. ^^

mase2.png

Salute DC members.
@madooxno9 - I wrote the test today. Got pissed in IR (5), quant is 49 and verbal 38. Overall 710, hope I get through ad coms this time around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom