What's new

Desi Corner!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha hai! Tum kyu itna account banati ho!? Tera dimaag kharab hai kya?
LOL its banata (for male) not banati (for female) Hindi weak hai tumhari English hi use kiya karo :p:
Isme dimaag kharab hone wali kya baat hai o_O

@The Snow Queen its nice to see girls like u taking interests in defence matters as girls are very rare on this defence forum.

Thanks... I do have some interests in these kind of stuff but you see, not as much as you might think. And what puts me off in forums or news like this, is that there is so much racism, especially in the comments section and the first time I have been to this forum, I have been racist because everyone here is mostly hateful. That's why I avoid this website most of the time because it is so racist and even influenced me to be like that

LOL She don't know anything about Defence...
She hate Indians and the only thing she do is fight with Indians here

Shut up! That was just the first time.

Oooh So, now you like me (I mean Indians)?

What!? Would you shut up! And it was first you Indians who is always provoking me!

Btw I have to go to a wedding tonight!
It starts at 7pm but whatever.. 7 usually means 9pm or 10pm! Hahaha! And I am not even dressed or ready yet! Okay now Bye!

What!? Would you shut up! And it was first you Indians who is always provoking me!
Btw I have to go to a wedding tonight! It starts at 7pm but whatever.. 7 usually means 9pm or 10pm! Hahaha! And I am not even dressed or ready yet! Okay now Bye!
LOL Are you sure every time Indians provoke you? :o: You want me to share some of your posts :coffee: You even take funny things seriously :hitwall:

Alright guys, here is something for you.

If you wish to see a desperate ethnic nationalist doing a sock-puppet dance, see this:

Was the Satavahana Dynasty a Maratha Dynasty or a Telugu Dynasty?

That idiot @Foot12 made another account today to help himself to some trolling etc... by the name of @Shark2

They have both been banned. I did not spam clean him, otherwise I would have lost the opportunity to show this thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom