What's new

Desi Corner!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am from South India, specifically Kerala. :-)

So you're Malayali eh? I've good friends from my church that are Malayali , lots of Christians there , noh?

PS. You guys love coconut milk with rice, eh? lol!!

But.. but... but..

I was on a week hiatus.

Need to catch up with my pals @scorpionx @Indischer and lord of lords, king of kings, @Dillinger :)

I'm being pitched by Oscar to be a part of his empire atm.

That and wondering why people actually love being jingos, what business do we have pontificating on matters of defence (often highly technical) anyway?

So you're Malayali eh? I've good friends from my church that are Malayali , lots of Christians there , noh?

PS. You guys love coconut milk with rice, eh? lol!!

Yes Christians make up about 21% of the state, Muslims 23-25% and Hindus I guess 45%.

P.S. I hate coconut food items :sick:

@Nihonjin1051 you should try Dubai, Abu Dhabhi etc. It's like a home away from home for us :lol:

Because our state is F'ed :(

Yes Christians make up about 21% of the state, Muslims 23-25% and Hindus I guess 45%.

P.S. I hate coconut food items :sick:

Wow, that's a lot. This past Christmas , we had a potluck style dinner with the congregation bringing food. I've a friend named Jyoti who brought Malayali style curry fish, and she cooked it with coconut and curry. Tastes good, but boy oh boy, was it hot!

I'm being pitched by Oscar to be a part of his empire atm.

That and wondering why people actually love being jingos, what business do we have pontificating on matters of defence (often highly technical) anyway?

Indians love pontificating because in terms of Human development even Ghana and Namibia beats us

@Nihonjin1051 you should try Dubai, Abu Dhabhi etc. It's like a home away from home for us :lol:
Because our state is F'ed :(

Didn't know that ! Very interesting. I can understand the need to find greener pastures, my man. Gotta do what's best for us and our families.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom