-very kind

@rmi5

-intelligent
-has alot of knowledge
-good poster
-good sense of humor
- i mostly see him in the tea house.

@ghara ghan

one of those guys you would go on a road trip with.

@Targon @telkon

I still havn't figured you guys out.

@LegionnairE

Last edited:
And slowly but surely, you're taking the mantle of another mega-troll we remember here at PDF. RIP. :D

Just being truthful. :D

@KingMamba
1. Used to argue with him a lot before
2. He is less hostile to me now:lol:
3. An all around funny dude

Thanks mate nah I was never hostile to you, if you think that was me being hostile you have missed my wars with the Indians lol. You are cool too we obviously have some differences in opinions but we both hate mullahs, we both listen to one republic, and we are both Pakistanis. :smokin:

Last edited:
@Hazzy997
-very sensitive about Palestinian issue
-sometimes overreacting
-very religious
-actually a nice guys but has problems with accepting different opinions :lol:

@Sinan
-polite and nice guy
-has leadership skills
-very nationalistic

@rmi5
-nice guy
-sometimes not really polite :D
-my Turkic bro :P

@Armstrong
-i really like him
-his humor is awesome
-our honorary Turk

@Kaan
-a smart and funny guy
-religious even though he doesnt want to show it :agree:
-i have the feeling his pro AKP :butcher:
-sometimes trolling :D
-has probably the record on PPD in PDF ;)

@T-123456
-No comment. :fie:

@haman10 imo best Iranian member and a broskie. :D @Serpentine right up there too.

@Islam shall be the winner dig the username still don't know what Islam will win, a raffle sweepstakes? :D Don't post often but cool dude.

@rmi5 @ResurgentIran Other cool Iranians Also @Abii is actually human when he isn't going on his akhoond tirades who would have thought it? :D

@Hazzy997 My Palestinian brother always fighting the good fight although can be naive at time. :D

@al-Hasani Another brother who honestly needs to cut down on his racist outbursts which makes my tirades look tame in comparison. :lol: Would like to meet in person one day though.

@Talon sista :D @Marshmallow baby sista :D

@ZYXW :rolleyes:

@Armstrong derailing every thread with his conversations :lol: Much smarter than he lets on through his trolling.

@Hyperion LOL probably the most similar poster in out look to me although he spares Indians while trying to genocide everybody else, may be a Indian on the low verdict is still out on that one. :D

@RazPaK My brother always getting assassinated by Indians on PDF every other week. @qamar1990 another brother looks like a thug in real life. :D

@Kaan cool Turkish bro. @usernameless another kardes among the best Turkish members here. Also @xenon54

@haman10 imo best Iranian member and a broskie. :D @Serpentine right up there too.

@Islam shall be the winner dig the username still don't know what Islam will win, a raffle sweepstakes? :D Don't post often but cool dude.

@rmi5 @ResurgentIran Other cool Iranians Also @Abii is actually human when he isn't going on his akhoond tirades who would have thought it? :D

@Hazzy997 My Palestinian brother always fighting the good fight although can be naive at time. :D

@al-Hasani Another brother who honestly needs to cut down on his racist outbursts which makes my tirades look tame in comparison. :lol: Would like to meet in person one day though.

@Talon sista :D @Marshmallow baby sista :D

@ZYXW :rolleyes:

@Armstrong derailing every thread with his conversations :lol: Much smarter than he lets on through his trolling.

@Hyperion LOL probably the most similar poster in out look to me although he spares Indians while trying to genocide everybody else, may be a Indian on the low verdict is still out on that one. :D

@RazPaK My brother always getting assassinated by Indians on PDF every other week. @qamar1990 another brother looks like a thug in real life. :D

@Kaan cool Turkish bro. @usernameless another kardes among the best Turkish members here. Also @xenon54
im a shareef person cousin lol

Indians who I like on PDF, @Cherokee @A Town @chak de INDIA @KRAIT @nair

@Joe Shearer best Indian poster well deserved only professional tag Indian member, when I see you post I know it is probably worth reading and that not soon after PDF hindutvas are going to swarm you lol. Hopefully you get healthy. :tup:

@levina only spoke to once nice lady :)

All that comes to mind right now lol.

That's what she said.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

So hilarious on so many levels. :D

Sounds like we got stories to share eh @qamar1990 :lol:

Back
Top Bottom