What's new

Describe how you view other members here

Okay,what i think about you is you are an calm,diplomaic person and knows what he is writing and also how to counter a lot of members at the sametime.You are also not afraid of anyone and proud of your origin or ansectry.You are too much negative though.
Quite correct...you are an observant person. And i agree with you that i am negative. Let me add another thing, i always post with an agenda on my mind....

He did - so late....why what seemed to be the reason ? :what:

Khair whenever he came - Uncle is One of Us without any qualification or ifs or buts of any kind ! :kiss3:

Nahhhh I like Pakistanis, Eastern European & Far Eastern Women more ! :)

My dada was a pharmacist in Bihar, but he could not come as muhalla walas were like doctor sab you cannot go. They were there for generations. My dad wanted to leave but his elder brother ( my taya didnt). So my dad left and studied on his own, lived on the streets but never took handout from his very rich uncle in Khi, made himself to what he is today, BOSSMAN.

Yellow fever is contagious homie be careful! Eastern euros dont like brown man, they love rich men :D

Quite correct...you are an observant person. And i agree with you that i am negative. Let me add another thing, i always post with an agenda on my mind....

Tu bhi yaar, Yahoodi'on jaise matlabi hain. :lol:

I think Chloe Moretz and Emma Stone are the hottest amongst the young ones! :D
Lol chloe when I saw her in first kickass, I was like she is very young for me. . But un this new one I couldn't believe what had happened to her.. puberty works in strange ways :lol:

My dada was a pharmacist in Bihar, but he could not come as muhalla walas were like doctor sab you cannot go. They were there for generations. My dad wanted to leave but his elder brother ( my taya didnt). So my dad left and studied on his own, lived on the streets but never took handout from his very rich uncle in Khi, made himself to what he is today, BOSSMAN.

Respect ! :tup:

I'd love to meet Uncle someday ! :)

Yellow fever is contagious homie be careful! Eastern euros dont like brown man, they love rich men :D

I'm not a Brown man......I'm a Kashmiri ! :undecided:

She 'came out' like a month ago.

Dang it! Those genes are going to waste as she won't be able to reproduce naturally. I would say her genes must be preserved so we could clone her when the technology is available! Under ideal circumstances her DNA could last for millions of years. But we don't need to wait that long.

Back
Top Bottom