What's new

Describe how you view other members here

My dad came from India at an age of 13. 1963 infact. He went to Bangladesh, lived their till 65 and came to Khi. He was from Bihar originally. Come on Indian chicks like **** guys no matter what they say. We are just more handsome :D

He did - so late....why what seemed to be the reason ? :what:

Khair whenever he came - Uncle is One of Us without any qualification or ifs or buts of any kind ! :kiss3:

Nahhhh I like Pakistanis, Eastern European & Far Eastern Women more ! :)

You asked me and nothing came to my mind about u, so i shot the arrows in darkness.
Okay,what i think about you is you are an calm,diplomaic person and knows what he is writing and also how to counter a lot of members at the sametime.You are also not afraid of anyone and proud of your origin or ansectry.You are too much negative though.

I think Chloe Moretz and Emma Stone are the hottest amongst the young ones! :D

Emma Stone is smokin hot for sure. For me though, Chloe Moretz is really cute, but falls just shy of hot.

So basically you only cyberstalk them? :D

Stalk...me ? :o:

I am a man of honor ! :mad:

I just like to know women before I hit on them ! :)

Emma Stone is smokin hot for sure. For me though, Chloe Moretz is really cute, but falls just shy of hot.

Oh come on Emma Stone is anything but hot....she looks creepy ! :blink:

Camilla Belle is smoking hot ! :)

That's the best kind.... just borderline hotness, extremely cute and having an awesome personality...... she has all......... she will grow up to be a very attractive person! :)

but falls just shy of hot.

Stalk...me ? :o:

I am a man of honor ! :mad:

I just like to know women before I hit on them ! :)

Oh come on Emma Stone is anything but hot....she looks creepy ! :blink:

Camilla Belle is smoking hot ! :)

Camilla Belle is already mine. Bhabi ke baat na kar. :D

Back
Top Bottom