@Hyperion
one hell of a personality
razor sharp debating skills
one of the wittiest members here
@Armstrong
Proud Kashmiri Butt
loves nihari & is fat
one of the most friendly members on pdf
deserves a private dinner with his $100 bhabi (mrs.genmirajborgza) !
@scorpionx
a think tank in the making
one of the most balanced posters on pdf
@sandy_3126
great knowledge of defence
smart & intelligent with up to date knowledge
a military knowledge test debate between
@500 & @sandy_3126 can be worthy of a Oscar nomination
@Chinese-Dragon
one of finest poster that I have seen

@500
one of the most knowledgeable members in
military affairs
loves his country passionately
well behaved & a balanced poster

@Yzd Khalifa
one of the coolest Saudi members here
great personality & a very balanced poster

@Neptune
one of the finest posters
that i have seen

Last edited:
@WebMaster He is still a mystery for me because his views are not known nor he gets involved in most debates just created the website and than took back seat
@Aeronaut and @Oscar till now good views and are good people trying their level best to maintain website
@RazPaK He is just like me a proud extremist and fundamentalist guy
@OrionHunter @janon @jarves @IndoUS and other Indians I have special love for them and hope to show this love in battlefield really soon and as for secular Pakistanis not much respect and love as for
@Yzd Khalifa @al-Hasani @Arabian Legend @BLACKEAGLE and Indonesian and other members of Muslim countries I consider them brothers and sisters and hope to meet them one day
@jaibi a nice knowledgeable guy but some aspects still to be known

Last edited:
@WebMaster He is still a mystery for me because his views are not known nor he gets involved in most debates just created the website and than took back seat
@Aeronaut and @Oscar till now good views and are good people trying their level best to maintain website
@RazPaK He is just like a proud extremist and fundamentalist guy
@OrionHunter @janon @jarves @IndoUS and other Indians I have special love for them and hope to show this love in battlefield really soon and as for secular Pakistanis not much respect and love as for
@Yzd Khalifa @al-Hasani @Arabian Legend @BLACKEAGLE and Indonesian and other members of Muslim countries I consider them brothers and sisters and hope to meet them one day

Oy maulvi tu minu extremist bana'tah?

This has made my day. If I am on the hitlist of a bigoted, taliban worshipping hate monger, I am doing something good. Keep up the hate, bro.

I will edit it I wanted to say he is just like me

Sharam kar.

We only follow deen.

And if people have a problem with deen, then they should stop calling themselves Musalman.

Questions is, do the sisters want to meet YOU?

BTW you have every right to be on a battlefield for something you believe in, the problem is for dingbats like you, a market, a hotel, a railway station, even a school is a battlefield.

Anyways you are more a Pakistani problem than Indian, and I'll ley @Hyperion deal with you.

Sharam kar.

We only follow deen.

And if people have a problem with deen, then they should stop calling themselves Musalman.
Exactly I agree that is why I said you are like but in reply of first line sharam karo just kidding man for them if you keep beard or talk about Islam you are extremist so my reply to them is Go f. yourself

Exactly I agree that is why I said you are like but in reply of first line sharam karo just kidding man for them if you keep beard or talk about Islam you are extremist so my reply to them is Go f. yourself

Maulvi saab,

ghussa na kar. Ghussa haram hota hain. Saraa jahan humara hain. Muslamano ka.

Woh jahil hain toh humara faraz hain ke hum unko ilam dein.

Sorry man, you will only meet Indian Soldier at the battlefield, not any Indian civilians..

Yea but we can fight here,

images

As I consider @LaBong

Of course there are many many other posters here who are a + to the forum, unfortunately some like @Banggalore have gone missing now, it would be too long a list for me to make...
thanks bro appreciated :cheers:
man ask @Bang Galore to post more often, the guy is truly one of the most underrated posters here on pdf, @LaBong should post more often the guy is witty as hell & should explore other sections his got talent

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom