What's new

Derogatory Terms Associated With Islam

During that troubled time the local mosque in his area probably got to know about this, and they called him to offer him Rs. 2 lakh for converting & marrying a Hindu girl, and Rs. 3 lakh if the girl is also a Brahmin.
Whoa! I can count 3 incidents from my experience (my friends)! None converted - :D But the mosque in your case was uber rich - 2 lakhs. The standard money they are offered is about 50k to 1lakh. The guy refusing it must be real good. :tup: Not easy to avoid such temptations. Especially at an early age like ours. :P

PS - If you feel like, you can send the name of the mosque as an anonymous letter to VHP in your area :devil: Btw, did this happen in Bengal? :o:

Whoa! I can count 3 incidents from my experience (my friends)! None converted - :D But the mosque in your case was uber rich - 2 lakhs. The standard money they are offered is about 50k to 1lakh. The guy refusing it must be real good. :tup: Not easy to avoid such temptations. Especially at an early age like ours. :P

PS - If you feel like, you can send the name of the mosque as an anonymous letter to VHP in your area :devil: Btw, did this happen in Bengal? :o:

It happened in Kolkata itself!! And mosques are becoming uber rich, some of the new and renovated ones are being made with crore+ budgets. Lavish mosques are popping up even in dirt poor villages in Bengal. Our ex-CM Buddhadeb Bhattacharya raised this issue once and asked for probe into hawala money from ME, but he was silenced by his colleagues, and now Mamata has given Rajyasabha post to someone with terrorist links. :)

Hmmm. Disturbing trend. :( After I am done with Bangalore and Hyderabad, I will skip UP and go to Bengal instead. Amit Shah is also being prodded to shift base. :devil: #InsiderNews

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom