What's new

Demographic survey of Pakistanis on PDF

Where do you live or originate from?

• Total voters
can we have more than one choice ?

See people from FATA and Gilgit Baltistan specially Gilgit consider themselves part of KPK
I can certainly do that if you say but I fear people will abuse the power of multiple choices as some of the geniuses may tick all the available options to show their gratitude towards Pakistan.

Selecting one option for your roots is a better choice in my opinion. I have already given an option of FATA and Gilgit Baltistan so even if they technically consider themselves as part of KPK, they already have the option to select more clear choice of GB and FATA.

Oh mera matlab yehi tha kehnay ka kay woh kpk ya pathan nahi samajhtay ,they stick to gb as their identity and dont see them linking it with kpk ever.

KYAAAAA?? Reallyy??? They said we arent even Pakistanis????? Aap mazaq karray hain?

Hahahahah.
me bhi thori roshni daloon es pe ? mere college k time mere class me 2 larkay thay me samjha pathan hayn mene pocha ap pathan hayn unhon ne ghussay se kaha nahi ham gilgiti hayn, i said ok yaar koi baat nahi ham sub pakistani he hayn and then world war 15 started lol they said ham pakistani bhi nahi hayn :woot:

Thanks for the info

Oh mera matlab yehi tha kehnay ka kay woh kpk ya pathan nahi samajhtay ,they stick to gb as their identity and dont see them linking it with kpk ever.

KYAAAAA?? Reallyy??? They said we arent even Pakistanis????? Aap mazaq karray hain?
yes yes unho ne yahi kaha tha, ye 2006 ka waqiya hay jub gilgit ko aik province jitna wo nahi mila tha wo jo abi mil gaya hay wo

I can certainly do that if you say but I fear people will abuse the power of multiple choices as some of the geniuses may tick all the available options to show their gratitude towards Pakistan.

Selecting one option for your roots is a better choice in my opinion. I have already given an option of FATA and Gilgit Baltistan so even if they technically consider themselves as part of KPK, they already have the option to select more clear choice of GB and FATA.
If someone from gb considers himself from kpk which is never the case then he can pick kpk option

yes yes unho ne yahi kaha tha, ye 2006 ka waqiya hay jub gilgit ko aik province jitna wo nahi mila tha wo jo abi mil gaya hay wo
U mean some autonomy. Achaa acha. Gussay may hongay pak gov pay is leay aisay kaha ho ga warna baray patriotic hotay hain woh mashaAllah .

But u know there are always such ppl who would say such things abt their country whether its pakistan or some other country

If someone from gb considers himself from kpk which is never the case then he can pick kpk option

U mean some autonomy. Achaa acha. Gussay may hongay pak gov pay is leay aisay kaha ho ga warna baray patriotic hotay hain woh mashaAllah .

But u know there are always such ppl who would say such things abt their country whether its pakistan or some other country
na, reason alag hay, reason kashmir hay, kashmir ki wajah se wo log khud ko pakistani nahi kehtay, even azad kashmiri bhi nahi kehtay khud ko pakistani lol

na, reason alag hay, reason kashmir hay, kashmir ki wajah se wo log khud ko pakistani nahi kehtay, even azad kashmiri bhi nahi kehtay khud ko pakistani lol
Nahii aap galat batain na pehlaaain , sab pakistni kehtay hain, aur azad kashmiri tau kehty hee pakistanii hainnnn.. may jo hoon wahan say mujhay nahi pata kya?

Pakistan kay ilawa woh khud ko kuch nahi sochtay

Last edited:
Nahii aap galata batain na pehlaaain , sab pakistni kehtay hain, aur azad kashmiri tau kehty hee pakistanii hainnnn.. may jo hoon wahan say mujhay nahi pata kya?

Pakistan kay ilawa woh khud ko kuch nahi sochtay
ji mujhe ye sub pata hay, par kuch aisey log hayn jo the great kashmir ka sapna sajaye huey or khud ko just kashmiri kehtay hayn, ye mera personal experiance hay, chalo unki marzi sanu ki

ji mujhe ye sub pata hay, par kuch aisey log hayn jo the great kashmir ka sapna sajaye huey or khud ko just kashmiri kehtay hayn, ye mera personal experiance hay, chalo unki marzi sanu ki
Haan ganday anday tau har jaga hotay hain.

Islamabad is not in Punjab?

Islamabad is the capital, and most people living there are non-locals. The original Islamabadis of Bhara Kahu, Golra, Saidpur etc are ethnic Potohari just like their Pindi and Wah neighbours. You're only from Islamabad, if you belong to those regions.

Islamabad is the capital, and most people living there are non-locals. The original Islamabadis of Bhara Kahu, Golra, Saidpur etc are ethnic Potohari just like their Pindi and Wah neighbours. You're only from Islamabad, if you belong to those regions.
Yea i know thats why i thought it did not make sense to include Islamabad in poll as most people who live in there are not native people but came from different cities of punjab and KPK.. well some people in Punjab dont think photohari as Punjabi :D The original Islamabadi you mentioned mostly live in rural undeveloped areas of capital territory.

Bahria Town and DHA is full of wannabe Islamabadis!

<no offence to anyone! :p>
Because they can afford to buy but most of them are foreigners Pakistani ..Ade islamabad k pass british, american ye Canadian nationality ha :D Paisa bahir ka maze Pakistan k :P

I forgot most of Sindhi I learnt in School.:(
Brov you went to Khi school ?? I remember some of the letters and one word I won't forget may help you retrieve some of those old memories .. In fact let me test your Sindh skills what's bholoro ?

DHA phase II is in Islamabad, phase I in Rawalpindi.
DHA phase is in rawalpini rawat ..they just linked it with Islamabad to make it part of elite Ilsmabadi to give more value to land lol

These ownsers of DHA and Bharia town took land from poor villagers cheaply and selling it in million..they have land mafia

DHA phase is in rawalpini rawat ..they just linked it with Islamabad to make it part of elite Ilsmabadi to give more value to land lol

These ownsers of DHA and Bharia town took land from poor villagers cheaply and selling it in million..they have land mafia

malik riaz has found his new home in Karachi now days. Another land mafia capital of Pakistan. DHA phase II is located in ICT Zone 5, near Kahuta triangle.

Defence Housing Authority, Islamabad - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Back
Top Bottom