What's new

Demographic survey of Pakistanis on PDF

Where do you live or originate from?

• Total voters

Most BALOCH members aren't muh active apart from me,Ifran Bhai and some others... We also had a baloch Professional (army officer)... Apart from other posters like Junaid Khosa etx..

As for GBs.. I know about 2 members WAJsal and Gikmet Balte

We have so far not seen a single member from Balochistan. There used to be a very tough guy from Balochistan... Pakistani nationalist or something I think he was permanently banned?

Come on guys please vote

I hope your home is not the boundary of Rawalpindi and Islamabad

If your home is located in Rawalpindi please cast your vote for Punjab otherwise Islamabad

Brah its me.. Name change... Apart from me Irfan Baloch. Maghlani, Junaid Khoso,Balochistan regiment etc.. Most don't. Post here anymore though.

ICT Islamabad google maps

Google Maps

You can check here borders of Islamabad. You either live in Rawalpindi or Islamabad.
Borders of Islamabad are not fixed and its keep changing. Bharia town was started in rawalpindi and they made it part of Islamabad sectors so that it get more demands. what i meant was that land of Islamabad was taken from punjab/rawalpindi in 1960 to make it capital of Pakistan and before that it was part of Punjab/Rawalpindi and it still lie on region of Pothohar Plateau

raja mere sher, CNIC nahi hay ? Driving licence ? ghar k kaghaz ? date of birth certificate ? aghar en se koi chez hay tho un pe apna address deakh low na yaar k punjab hay ya islamabad, ab aisey din agaye k logo ko apna address bhi nahi pata.
hadd hoti hai lol

My address on ID card is kahuta matore which is side by side with kashmir but we are living in rawalpindi/islamabd as got houses in boht twin cities . I studied in Islamabad before coming to united kingdom

Borders of Islamabad are not fixed and its keep changing. Bharia town was started in rawalpindi and they made it part of Islamabad sectors so that it get more demands. what i meant was that land of Islamabad was taken from punjab/rawalpindi in 1960 to make it capital of Pakistan and before that it was part of Punjab/Rawalpindi and it still lie on region of Pothohar Plateau

had hoti hai lol

My address on ID card is kahuta matore which is side by side with kashmir but we are living in rawalpindi/islamabd as got houses in boht twin cities . I studied in Islamabad before coming to united kingdom

Kahuta Matore mean you should select Punjab.

hadd hoti hai lol

raja mera bhai jo dil karay wo select karo pora pakistan apna he hay

ye bhi ror ?o_O
c05101.gif

Most BALOCH members aren't muh active apart from me,Ifran Bhai and some others... We also had a baloch Professional (army officer)... Apart from other posters like Junaid Khosa etx..

As for GBs.. I know about 2 members WAJsal and Gikmet Balte

Brah its me.. Name change... Apart from me Irfan Baloch. Maghlani, Junaid Khoso,Balochistan regiment etc.. Most don't. Post here anymore though.
Oh thats cool but they left now?
Acha syedali73 and pak-sanity are also baloch. Very good members both

But can we select two options??

I am also a pathan, a naqli pathan ,i became an honorary pushtoon few days back after sage agreed to confer pakhtoonhood on me.

So iam a pathan tooo. Sab sun lain.

Bahria Town and DHA is full of wannabe Islamabadis!

<no offence to anyone! :p>

Ok I am particularly interested to know the number of Pakistanis on PDF hailing from provinces other than Punjab. So here is a survey to reveal your roots even if you don't live in Pakistan

If you belong to one province and living in another, please tick one option that suits you most

Thanks

can we have more than one choice ?

See people from FATA and Gilgit Baltistan specially Gilgit consider themselves part of KPK

can we have more than one choice ?

See people from FATA and Gilgit Baltistan specially Gilgit consider themselves part of KPK
NO NO gilgitis never consider themselves part of kpk trust me. I know them personally to say this.
Someone from gb actually took an offense to this when i had mistakenly said that cuz at that time iused 2 think that gb ppl are also pathan.

NO NO gilgitis never consider themselves part of kpk trust me. I know them personally to say this.
Someone from gb actually took an offense to this when i had mistakenly said that cuz at that time iused 2 think that gb ppl are also pathan.

there is a big difference between pathans and being part of KPK.

From google maps, Bahria town is in Rawalpindi. ICT/Islamabad borders are fixed.

Islamabad_map.png

me bhi thori roshni daloon es pe ? mere college k time mere class me 2 larkay thay me samjha pathan hayn mene pocha ap pathan hayn unhon ne ghussay se kaha nahi ham gilgiti hayn, i said ok yaar koi baat nahi ham sub pakistani he hayn and then world war 15 started lol they said ham pakistani bhi nahi hayn :woot:

there is a big difference between pathans and being part of KPK.
Oh mera matlab yehi tha kehnay ka kay woh kpk ya pathan nahi samajhtay ,they stick to gb as their identity and dont see them linking it with kpk ever.

me bhi thori roshni daloon es pe ? mere college k time mere class me 2 larkay thay me samjha pathan hayn mene pocha ap pathan hayn unhon ne ghussay se kaha nahi ham gilgiti hayn, i said ok yaar koi baat nahi ham sub pakistani he hayn and then world war 15 started lol they said ham pakistani bhi nahi hayn :woot:

KYAAAAA?? Reallyy??? They said we arent even Pakistanis????? Aap mazaq karray hain?

Back
Top Bottom