What's new

Democrats to maintain pressure on Pakistan if Clinton wins

At some point tolerance and mercy wear off completely. When that happens USA will stop the gravy train. Hopefully Pakistan realizes for its own sake before that happens

If it doesn't matter if Pakistan is in same league as China and Russia or not. Pakistan is in same league as Nuclear nations as China and Russia are. And Pakistan is as same league as China since both are together through thick and thin. Any attack on Pakistan, it will be considered against China as well. There is nothing USA can do anything about it.

So, you think being China's close ally and possessing a few tiny A-bombs puts Pakistan in the same league as China and Russia! Well, I leave it up to the readers to decide how realistic your opinion is. Your so-called ground reality stands on thin air. I'm sure the US administrations would love to see people like you in charge of the Pakistani government.

So, you think being China's close ally and possessing a few tiny A-bombs puts Pakistan in the same league as China and Russia! Well, I leave it up to the readers to decide how realistic your opinion is. Your so-called ground reality stands on thin air. I'm sure the US administrations would love to see people like you in charge of the Pakistani government.

Your is fantasy whereas my points are based on ground reality. Prove me wrong then.

In 2008, India threatened to attack, but all that was left is threats. Few years later, similar threat was issued again. China made it clearly to the world including to USA that any attack on Islamabad is attack on China as well. China Premier made it official statement within 24 hours. So no more threat statements have been made against Pakistan ever since then.

USA has two problems, not one. Pakistan is Nuclear nation which means it will lead into Nuclear wars which has no happy ending for either way. Then, there is China who is also Nuclear nations. USA alone cannot equipped to deal with both Nuclear nations at the same time. Then there is Russia. Russia will definitely take advantage of this situation.

All that is left is proxy wars which is still on-going, nonetheless even in proxy wars is proven to bear no effect at all.

You are hurt because that is not what you want to hear. Both India and USA are smart, that's why there hasn't been any official attack on Pakistan ever since 1971 and 1971 was last attack which ends with you.

Nuclear is game-changer but for worse, and No one in sane mind will dare invite the unforeseen side effects which will be tenfold and maybe more of Nagasaki and Hiroshima. What you are fishing for is imaginary tale. You are living in fantasy world i am afraid.

One more time for ground reality information:

India is too smart to initiate Nuclear wars which has no happy ending for both sides. USA will need Pakistan like the last time once it leaves Afghanistan. Which means nothing is going to happen. Only threat talks as pressure-tactics, and that's all, and they have no bearing at all.

Only you are fishing for something that isn't there.

Back
Top Bottom